Lions at Elks GDT

Started by GOLDMEMBER, September 22, 2023, 11:36:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throw Long Bannatyne

BC just wrote the book on shutting down Ford's run game, hopefully the Bombers prepare seriously for their week #20 matchup and don't take them too lightly.  Which I can still see them doing.

Pete

bcs line is built more to stop a running qb and a shifty running back, they are smaller and fast so they can swarm a guy like ford. They have more trouble against a power back like Olivera or Oullette. For us to stop elks Ford we need to incorporate dbs or linebackers

3rdand1.5

Quote from: Throw Long Bannatyne on September 23, 2023, 04:48:51 PM
BC just wrote the book on shutting down Ford's run game, hopefully the Bombers prepare seriously for their week #20 matchup and don't take them too lightly.  Which I can still see them doing.

You mean to tell me that rostering 10...yes 10 D-line and rotating guys against an incredible athletic QB worked....

Don't worry we will roster 6-and one may not even see the field anyway- and play Jefferson virtually every snap....that will get him....

Lincoln Locomotive

Both BC and TO are winning the games they should win based on their records......Bombers not so much lately losing 2 of their last 3 against teams that are barely in the playoff picture.   Bothe the Riders and TiCats will likely make the playoffs by default as the teams below them have even eliminated already.    Elks and RBs both are eliminated and the Stamps are floundering and in the verge of elimination.    When was the last time a team clinched first place in their division with 6 games to play?
For the Bombers to take first in the West they need to win their last 4 games.....with our especially weak special teams that will be a tall order for both our D and O.   I remain hopeful however
Bomber fan for life