The Good The Bad The Ugly, Happy thanks giving all!

Started by GOLDMEMBER, October 09, 2022, 03:31:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pigskin

Quote from: CrazyCanuck89 on October 09, 2022, 08:01:07 PM
I think kramdi was equal to Rutledge.  Does it really matter, you defense game up 11 points, so he must of been doing some good things.

Also, I believe thar CFL stasticians award tackles to the wrong guy.  I could've sworn Gauthier had at least two tackles.

You could be right, their just human.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

Pete

When it comes to ugly...how about the Elks at the end of first half, just running out the clock..and calling two rum plays to Brown who looked to be really hurting. Jones just showing he has no regard for his players

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: CrazyCanuck89 on October 09, 2022, 08:01:07 PM
I think kramdi was equal to Rutledge.  Does it really matter, you defense game up 11 points, so he must of been doing some good things.

Also, I believe thar CFL stasticians award tackles to the wrong guy.  I could've sworn Gauthier had at least two tackles.
agreed but Kramdi is another ratio breaker. He did look out of place yesterday.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Blue In BC

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on October 09, 2022, 09:12:33 PM
agreed but Kramdi is another ratio breaker. He did look out of place yesterday.

Ratio breakers are an advantage but we need to see how he does against the Lions. V. Adams is not as good as Rourke but he will run if he eludes contain. That puts more pressure on the outside LB's. Their receivers are much better than the Elks.

So he passed his 1st test. In theory if he does struggle they will put Rutledge back in? If he plays well and retains the starting role as a Canadian that's a real advantage.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Blue In BC on October 09, 2022, 10:13:42 PM
Ratio breakers are an advantage but we need to see how he does against the Lions. V. Adams is not as good as Rourke but he will run if he eludes contain. That puts more pressure on the outside LB's. Their receivers are much better than the Elks.

So he passed his 1st test. In theory if he does struggle they will put Rutledge back in? If he plays well and retains the starting role as a Canadian that's a real advantage.
cannot disagree with this assessment
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Throw Long Bannatyne

Quote from: Blue In BC on October 09, 2022, 10:13:42 PM

Rutledge rotated with Kramdi at least a few times, announcers mentioned him once and I saw him two other times.  Hall's explanation for the change was that he "hit the wall", which I interpret as either physically exhausted from the long season, or he is unable to pick up on advanced reads and is struggling with his assignments.  Either way I think they found a keeper, love his physical size and mobility and would like to see him on the field the same time as Wilson and Bighill.

theaardvark

Quote from: Pigskin on October 09, 2022, 06:58:38 PM
Speaking of teams, MM24, NH21, TG-C47, TH3, are the leaders on our ST tackles. But Ford has 9, Parker 7, Maruo 5, JA27 5, Leggs with 3.

A kicker getting an occasional "Let me get in your way" tackle is OK, but Leggs having 3 legit ST tackles?  Awesome, sure, but worrisome becuae that means returners are getting to his level, and the risk of injury, well...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.