Argos at Redblacks GDT

Started by GOLDMEMBER, September 24, 2022, 05:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pjrocksmb

Over stated on negative about Lapo here big time.  Great OC, still figuring out how to be a good head coach.  While it's bad I have seen worse in Winnipeg in the past than this.

pjrocksmb

Lapo another brain fart lol doing his best to be bad today

pjrocksmb

Opps someone forgot the ball lol

Pete

Chad Kelly  ..my vote for worst td celebration

The Zipp

It's not like Lapo is new to the game or even the HC role...he is lost on the sidelines.  Is he the OC too?

pjrocksmb

Quote from: Pete on September 25, 2022, 01:18:44 AM
Chad Kelly  ..my vote for worst td celebration
Good because was funny

dd

Quote from: The Zipp on September 25, 2022, 01:19:03 AM
It's not like Lapo is new to the game or even the HC role...he is lost on the sidelines.  Is he the OC too?
Is he but he really isn?t and that?s the problem. He?s a horrible head coach, and not much better OC. Tired of th deer in the head lights looks all the time and by the sounds of it, so are the Ottawa fans. This group will not win another game under Lapo, thing is with the salary cap on coaches, who could they bring in to both be HC and OC with 3 games left. What a collective mess

pjrocksmb

Classic kick dog when down moment on forum

dd

Quote from: pjrocksmb on September 25, 2022, 01:12:42 AM
Over stated on negative about Lapo here big time.  Great OC, still figuring out how to be a good head coach.  While it's bad I have seen worse in Winnipeg in the past than this.
still trying to figure it out!?!? He ll never figure it out. Ever. Why call a timeout only to knee the ball out and end the half. Total incompetence. Quit defending incompetence.

pjrocksmb

Bring on 3rd stringer, more overstated comments on negative above.  Yes the time out was a terrible call, as you can see previously I said Lapo has lost it as soon as he did that.

Lapo is a great OC, head coach work in progress.

We can agree to disagree here.

Full disclosure I didn't like Lapo early in his career and mid career he proved me wrong and I changed my mind on him.  These last two are regrettable.  A long term coach will have ups and downs.

pjrocksmb

Another duck, it's the Ottawa QBs that are the problem.

Pete

Jesse

Quote from: pjrocksmb on September 25, 2022, 01:24:36 AM
Classic kick dog when down moment on forum

I know there?s never anything negative in PJ town, but Lapo has shown again and again that he is not capable of being a HC. Maybe he would be better if he didn?t insist on being OC as well, but there is years of evidence that shows he?s not progressing at all.

Other than that 2011 season in Winnipeg, he?s never had more than 4 wins in a season.
My wife is amazing!

pjrocksmb

Quote from: Jesse on September 25, 2022, 01:33:51 AM
I know there?s never anything negative in PJ town, but Lapo has shown again and again that he is not capable of being a HC. Maybe he would be better if he didn?t insist on being OC as well, but there is years of evidence that shows he?s not progressing at all.

Other than that 2011 season in Winnipeg, he?s never had more than 4 wins in a season.

Over stated on what I said, no I can be positive, negative and neutral, just because I have been positive over last 4 years on the Bombers doesn't mean I haven't posted a variety of opinions.  I simply don't agree that Lapo should be fired and folks are being a little harsh.  Never said he's doing good in Ottawa but I believe he still has the potential to to learn to become a decent HC.  Let's agree to disagree.

No need to ride the false narrative that I can only be positive.  Been on here for so long through good and bad and the biggest thing that I consistent on is stating my opinion and counter arguments. 

I got the positron label because I supported Hall, MOS, management, core players and our approach over the last four years (when many didn't).  That narrative has shown to be mostly valid.

Just because I think Lapo has a future as HC doesn't mean I'm right, just calling it like I see it.