Official Game Day Thread - Calgary @ Winnipeg, October 10, 2026

Started by ModAdmin, October 09, 2026, 04:30:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VictorRomano

Quote from: tlf on Today at 01:28:35 AMHe needs to be benched.  I get he has had a HOF career, but do it for the sake of the team's season.

Wallace has been a bit of a pylon tonight, too....

dd

Wallace whiff s and collsros has to make another unbelievable play, Bryant whiff s yet again and a sack for another drive killer. Is everyone seeing the same brutal O line I am Brixton shifted just before Wallace's whiff, we get a least a whiff every 3 plays. they are just brutal to watch, and then tomorrow we 'll see Montreal's O line and see what a real O line looks like

VictorRomano


dd

Quote from: tlf on Today at 01:28:35 AMHe needs to be benched.  I get he has had a HOF career, but do it for the sake of the team's season.
I d put him on the 6 game IR so he can save face but the man should not be playing at al, he s horrible.

dd

What is clercius doing, massive block in the back at point of attack of.course it's going to get czlled. Thanks for starting the offense at the 8 yd line!!!

Blue72


tlf

Please tell me Singer is signed for next year

dd

Singer is a game breaker!!! Why has it taken so long to let him shine!?!? He's by far our best receiver!

tlf


tlf

Nice stop on the 2 pt conversion..excellent!

tlf

Tommy Nield makes the important catch of the night! Yes!

Blue In BC

We won. Some new things that worked and some new things that didn't. Some old problems that haven't been fixed. Why can't we stop last drives by the opponent?

Good chance this gets us the crossover game. We are capable of beating the Argos with just a few tweaks.

The injury to Smith didn't look good but I'm not sure what it was. He was nursing a hip problem before but this was a non contact issue. Fingers are crossed. Defence played better when he was playing.

That said, we only had the ball for 9 minutes in the 1st half.

One game at a time

Blue In BC

Weird math in the standings. I think we can finish 3rd if the Riders have a melt down. OTOH we can still finish 4th or 5th.

The Als doing well against the Riders helps us a lot. Go Montreal. lol

Then the Lions beat the Stamps and we're good.

One game at a time

tlf

Quote from: Blue In BC on Today at 02:13:33 AMWeird math in the standings. I think we can finish 3rd if the Riders have a melt down. OTOH we can still finish 4th or 5th.

The Als doing well against the Riders helps us a lot. Go Montreal. lol

Then the Lions beat the Stamps and we're good.



They said on OB theres a way we can end up 2nd.  ???

Interesting. 

Blue In BC

Quote from: tlf on Today at 02:17:51 AMThey said on OB theres a way we can end up 2nd.  ???

Interesting. 

Hmmmm. We do play the Lions again and could win the season series. That would require the Stamps to beat them 1st. Our victory would improve our standings.

I think I'd rather see the Stamps eliminated and not needing a win against both the Elks and Lions.

One game at a time