Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg @ Montreal, October 3, 2026

Started by ModAdmin, October 02, 2026, 01:21:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Daddy

And Brown throwing into coverage again.  That was a bit worrisome.  I don't think he believes in throwing it away safely.

He got away with it a few times last week in the first half, and then it bit him multiple times in the second.

GOLDMEMBER

O is holding up there end of the bargain.

The D is deplorable.
Season ticket holder since year 1 of the Reinbold era.

Big Daddy

Quote from: Sir Blue and Gold on October 03, 2026, 11:38:32 PMThat play with Collaros in is a sack. At least with Dru we had a chance.

I think Collaros would've dumped it into the sidelines.  Or been sacked.

But he wouldn't risk throwing into coverage, and Dru does that way too much.

GOLDMEMBER

Lapo sporting the Saul Goodman suit LOL
Season ticket holder since year 1 of the Reinbold era.

Sir Blue and Gold

Quote from: Big Daddy on October 03, 2026, 11:41:48 PMI think Collaros would've dumped it into the sidelines.  Or been sacked.

But he wouldn't risk throwing into coverage, and Dru does that way too much.

One million percent sack. Collaros leads the league in sacks by like 15. He would have took two steps fell down, laid on the ground for 7 seconds before getting up and looking tired.

GOLDMEMBER

Dustin has really progressed to be an annoying play by play guy.

D can't stop the run game at all.
Season ticket holder since year 1 of the Reinbold era.

Big Daddy

Quote from: Sir Blue and Gold on October 03, 2026, 11:43:31 PMOne million percent sack. Collaros leads the league in sacks by like 15. He would have took two steps fell down, laid on the ground for 7 seconds before getting up and looking tired.

You may be right, and I hate sacks - but not as much as I hate INT's.

Pete


GOLDMEMBER

Season ticket holder since year 1 of the Reinbold era.

barbk

I feel sorry for our D.... they must be bagged, at least we stopped them for a FG

Pete

when we have smeckle on the dline its like playing a man short

Blue72


tlf

Quote from: Big Daddy on October 03, 2026, 11:45:13 PMYou may be right, and I hate sacks - but not as much as I hate INT's.

Same. At least we retain control of the ball with a sack.

Now can we focus on who is on the field and not bash ZC?

GOLDMEMBER

Season ticket holder since year 1 of the Reinbold era.