Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg @ Montreal, October 3, 2026

Started by ModAdmin, October 02, 2026, 01:21:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tlf

Quote from: Sir Blue and Gold on October 03, 2026, 11:18:42 PMHolm is the best player we have on either side of the ball. He was right there. On that play you just have to say that Montreal is good.

It's a kick in the teeth to go after our best player and still complete it though. Maas is sticking it to Younger with that one though, to be sure.

It's going to be a long night.

Going after our weakness...smart.


Sir Blue and Gold



GOLDMEMBER

Season ticket holder since year 1 of the Reinbold era.

Big Daddy

I haven't had much hope for this game, and Brown starting instead of Collaros is a big reason - I've lost faith.

I would sure love to be proven wrong by Brown.

tlf


Pitbull

I'm assuming Montreal isn't going to be called for holding on that sideline throw. That was right in the focus of the camera.

Sir Blue and Gold

Younger getting owned again. At least he's calling a more aggressive defense but it's not possible to win giving up this much offense.


GOLDMEMBER

Season ticket holder since year 1 of the Reinbold era.

tlf


GOLDMEMBER

Season ticket holder since year 1 of the Reinbold era.

Pitbull

Younger and this defense just get torched for big yardage every game.

I don't see Brown and his trick play hail mary working for the rest of the game.


Sir Blue and Gold

That play with Collaros in is a sack. At least with Dru we had a chance.