Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg @ Montreal, October 3, 2026

Started by ModAdmin, October 02, 2026, 01:21:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Blue and Gold

If O'Shea was honest with himself he'd fire JY tonight. Another disaster on defense. They're not even competitive.


Big Daddy

Throw a flag just to be safe.  This is getting ridiculous.

GOLDMEMBER

Brown is shreading this coaching stuff.

Candid to say the least.
Season ticket holder since year 1 of the Reinbold era.

BlueInCgy

I'd say this is embarrassing, but that would require me to care and since Mike and Co. Don't, neither do i

Tecno

Any player who puts a finger over the line on a SY play should be fired.  It's the worst, inexcusable sin.

I remember seasons where our guys were so well coached we didn't take a single O/S finger over the line.

And now MTL gets a doink that goes in.  We have no skill, no scheme, and now now luck.
Never go full Johnston!

Horseman

Well this game is already lost, maybe put in Perkins just to give him some playing time, could that make this game go more wrong than it already is?

The Zipp

Quote from: Sir Blue and Gold on October 04, 2026, 12:47:42 AMIf O'Shea was honest with himself he'd fire JY tonight. Another disaster on defense. They're not even competitive.

they aren't and that's why penalties are happening. 


Pete

I cant remember when Ive seen such one sided penalty calling , its not why were losing but it seems they really want to send this mtrl crowd home happy
Also we cant buy a break, tipped balls going straight to their recievers, fgs bouncing in, its that kind of game/year

buckzumhoff

CFL wants points. Shorten the field and throw a flag every second play.

Horseman

Every aspect of this game is going wrong, I think our confidence is now shredded where we can't even make a play.

Tecno

Well, since there's no way we'll play a post-season in the West, might as well try to beat the tar out of MTL because on the off chance we make the playoffs, we'll possibly have to face them again in a EDF.

I'd make Alexander run more, and I'd make sure to tackle that right hammy...
Never go full Johnston!

TrueBlue75

I've emotionally disengaged from this game. We aren't coming back and the season will soon be over. This team is a gong show.

Horseman

I am not sure we will make a first down the rest of the game.

Horseman