WEEK #18 PICKEMS

Started by barbk, September 27, 2026, 03:04:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbk


barbk


Tecno

Quote from: Tecno on October 02, 2026, 09:00:35 AMIt's Krazy Katch-up week for me!

OTT
SSK
TOR
WPG


Go big or go home!!  Weeeeee!

OTT
SSK
BC
WPG


changing my 3rd game pick because of Kelly's booboo

P.S. Looks like I'm going home instead of going big!!
Never go full Johnston!

buckzumhoff

Quote from: buckzumhoff on September 29, 2026, 10:14:13 PMHamilton
Sask
BC
Winnipeg
Change my picks..please
Hamilton
Sask
Toronto
Winnipeg

barbk

I am switching to BC from Toronto

barbk


barbk


Tecno

Quote from: barbk on October 03, 2026, 06:59:45 PMI am switching to BC from Toronto

I haven't watch the BC@TOR game yet... why on earth are people changing their picks from BC to TOR for this one if the Big News is Kelly is out???  What other news did I miss?

Please, no spoilers!... I'm just starting to watch the game now.
Never go full Johnston!