Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg at BC August 18, 2024

Started by ModAdmin, August 17, 2024, 05:02:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gobombersgo

Quote from: The Zipp on August 18, 2024, 10:08:47 PMAre you serious ?  Love that guy - is he filming "nobody 2"?

Yup and yup. He's in town for another month along with Sharon Stone.

J5V

Quote from: The Zipp on August 18, 2024, 09:56:36 PMTime for bully ball and the oline to get agressive on the road.  I just hope Zach doesn't try and force the ball to Kenny - especially in the red zone
The better team should win. We're about to find out who that is.
Go Bombers!

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: The Zipp on August 18, 2024, 10:08:47 PMAre you serious ?  Love that guy - is he filming "nobody 2"?
he sure is right here in Winnipeg again. I know folks working on it as we speak.

He is the best!
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

The Zipp

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on August 18, 2024, 10:31:28 PMhe sure is right here in Winnipeg again. I know folks working on it as we speak.

One of my fav movies. Need to see a cameo from John Wick in this next Nobody.

GOLDMEMBER

Always like me some Naylor. There is a Panel guy I like whom I find informative and entertaining. Aside from Milt of course.

GOLDMEMBER

Stats Junkie

Roof is closed. It is muggy in here.

Sergio made from 54 and came up short from 61 in warmup. Range appears to be 57-58.
Twitter: @Stats_Junkie
Threads: statsjunkie71

ichabod_crane

Quote from: gobombersgo on August 18, 2024, 10:17:55 PMYup and yup. He's in town for another month along with Sharon Stone.

Sharon Stone.....AHHHH memories of Basic Instinct!! :D :) ;) How "Numan" got into that movie I will never know....he must have had an inside connection! Especially that leg crossover scene, he was in the perfect money shot view! :D  It's the summer of GEORGE! ;)

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: ichabod_crane on August 18, 2024, 10:44:03 PMSharon Stone.....AHHHH memories of Basic Instinct!! :D :) ;) How "Numan" got into that movie I will never know....he must have had an inside connection! Especially that leg crossover scene, he was in the perfect money shot view! :D  It's the summer of GEORGE! ;)
brillaint Seinfeld episode indeed. Newman under the heat lamp :D

Newman got around, man!

barbk

OMG enough of KID, Captain CANADA with Rourke talk.... no love for our Bombers!!!

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: barbk on August 18, 2024, 10:51:06 PMOMG enough of KID, Captain CANADA with Rourke talk.... no love for our Bombers!!!
we got love on the betting BS thingy. :D

Jesse

Quote from: barbk on August 18, 2024, 10:51:06 PMOMG enough of KID, Captain CANADA with Rourke talk.... no love for our Bombers!!!

This was coming no matter what. I made sure to brace myself for it.
My wife is amazing!

GOLDMEMBER

Should be able to Brady ball these guys with a sprinkling of play action over the top deep shots.

The Zipp

Quote from: Jesse on August 18, 2024, 10:52:20 PMThis was coming no matter what. I made sure to brace myself for it.

All of Canada vs the Bombers !!

GOLDMEMBER