Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg at BC August 18, 2024

Started by ModAdmin, August 17, 2024, 05:02:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blueforlife

GOLDMEMBER

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

TecnoGenius

Downside: that means Brady is nicked

But didn't look too bad.  Maybe precautionary.  Doesn't help my fantasy though
Never go full Rider!

dd

I don't know why we don't use Augustine more to keep Brady fresher, and reduce risk of injury, huge effort there and gained some tough yards

Big Daddy

Yeah Dan - bombers didn't "somewhat spoil the party",  they shat on the party.

J5V

Go Bombers!

GOLDMEMBER

Tehedra

I agree not sure why that TD had to go to review... the ref should have seen that he didnt survive contact with the ground.  She appeared to be within 5 yards

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Big Daddy on August 19, 2024, 01:36:55 AMYeah Dan - bombers didn't somewhat spoil the party,  they shat on the party.
LOL HELL YAH!

Blueforlife

Someone said Brady got hit hard earlier bit I didn't see injury

Let's hope just giving Johnny some reps

J5V

Brady is such a load though. Hard not to use him if he's available.
Go Bombers!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Tehedra on August 19, 2024, 01:37:25 AMI agree not sure why that TD had to go to review... the ref should have seen that he didnt survive contact with the ground.  She appeared to be within 5 yards

Yup, if the catch is on a jump/dive and the ball ends on the ground, it's 100% incomplete every time.
Never go full Rider!

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: J5V on August 19, 2024, 01:38:29 AMBrady is such a load though. Hard not to use him if he's available.
he took a nasty hip shot while leg planted in the last series.

dd

Quote from: Tehedra on August 19, 2024, 01:37:25 AMI agree not sure why that TD had to go to review... the ref should have seen that he didnt survive contact with the ground.  She appeared to be within 5 yards
That speaks volumes as to how good of a ref she really is. That was a high school call and she blew it

Blueforlife

Bc never had a chance playing a rusty QB.  We are top 3 team.