3. Dominate LOS
4. Run the ball
5. Get deep ball working

Do 3/5 we win

Statement game, let's go Bombers
#1d+, Hall is boss----- don't let me down
this goes for any Blue Bomber game.

Add in limit the poorly timed penalties or any, unlike the Sask/Mont game LOL
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: gobombersgo on August 17, 2024, 06:08:55 PMDidnt Vallesi do the Toronto game where he didnt call DPI against the Argos?

I'm not sure about that, but Valesi was manning command for many of the really really bad command center games.  I think he was the one during The Neverending SSK/OTT game, and maybe the infamous MTL "no immediate recovery" game.

Platooning review officials is not working.  It must be one guy like it's always been.  Then we only need to learn the workings of one man's brain.

I think they may be trying to transition Valesi to command (only) because it's clear he has some wacky neurological issue this season.  Could explain his wacky calls too!
Never go full Rider!

Doublezero

Quote from: The Zipp on August 17, 2024, 05:07:09 AMAre you going to the game?  How about others on the board who live in Vancouver or are travelling?
Heading over from Vancouver Island. With my 3 sons and partners we'll be making some noise from behind the Bomber bench. Go Blue!
Just gimme the rock.

The Zipp

Fred Penner singing at halftime today?!!  Isn't he from Winnipeg?   Good omen or bad omen considering his song is the "cat came back"

Dude better come out wearing a Bomber Jersey!!

dd

Fred Penney is a legend and worshipped in our house, our kids grew up listening to and watching the Fred Penner show. This is a good omen he is there!!

The Zipp

Quote from: dd on August 18, 2024, 06:59:01 PMFred Penney is a legend and worshipped in our house, our kids grew up listening to and watching the Fred Penner show. This is a good omen he is there!!

What if the lions are down by 30 at the half and Fred performs "cat came back" and then the lions win??

The Zipp

Looks like Fred is making his rounds - maybe trying for a Guinness world record of most halftime shows played at a cfl game in 6 days...he is scheduled to play at our home game on Friday for 90's night!!

90'S NIGHT
>> Wear Your Best 90's Gear
>>Halftime Performance by Fred Penner
>>School Supply Drive Presented by First Student

Big Daddy

Quote from: The Zipp on August 18, 2024, 07:08:24 PMLooks like Fred is making his rounds - maybe trying for a Guinness world record of most halftime shows played at a cfl game in 6 days...he is scheduled to play at our home game on Friday for 90's night!!

90'S NIGHT
>> Wear Your Best 90's Gear
>>Halftime Performance by Fred Penner
>>School Supply Drive Presented by First Student

Apparently it was Fred Penner bobble head nite at the goldeyes game on Friday.   Saw the sign when I was there last nite. 

Unfortunately it was only "bring your dog to the game" nite for the goldeyes last nite.

markf

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: The Zipp on August 18, 2024, 06:43:09 PMFred Penner singing at halftime today?!!  Isn't he from Winnipeg?   Good omen or bad omen considering his song is the "cat came back"

Dude better come out wearing a Bomber Jersey!!
HERE FRIGGIN HERE!
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Pigskin

Quote from: markf on August 18, 2024, 08:30:49 PMTouchdowns not field goals.

Agree, need to start putting up more 7s. 

Younger and his D, has to keep Rourke in the pocket and get to him early and often.

I would think BC will test our OL all night long.

Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

The Zipp

Quote from: Pigskin on August 18, 2024, 09:23:18 PMAgree, need to start putting up more 7s. 

Younger and his D, has to keep Rourke in the pocket and get to him early and often.

I would think BC will test our OL all night long.

Time for bully ball and the oline to get agressive on the road.  I just hope Zach doesn't try and force the ball to Kenny - especially in the red zone

markf

Red zone...

Need something other than the twenty yard pass to the back corner of the end zone.

Although with Lawler back.... Worth a try.

Zip and I telepathic posting. "Past behaviour best predictor of future behaviour". .... My wife.

One hour. Starting to feel some anxiety.

gobombersgo

Quote from: Big Daddy on August 18, 2024, 07:19:08 PMApparently it was Fred Penner bobble head nite at the goldeyes game on Friday.   Saw the sign when I was there last nite. 

Unfortunately it was only "bring your dog to the game" nite for the goldeyes last nite.

Bob Odenkirk threw out the first pitch though.

The Zipp

Quote from: gobombersgo on August 18, 2024, 10:07:15 PMBob Odenkirk threw out the first pitch though.

Are you serious ?  Love that guy - is he filming "nobody 2"?