Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg at BC August 18, 2024

Started by ModAdmin, August 17, 2024, 05:02:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Zipp

Huge momentum swing for BC - this will give them life. 

I was yelling at the tv to take the points

GOLDMEMBER

MOS never friggin learns. We are on the road you putz!
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

dd

Strev trips over O linemans foot, thats unfortunate and not his fault as he didn't see that coming. Still, Strev stock is declining at a rapid pace.

Jesse

Quote from: Blueforlife on August 19, 2024, 12:41:09 AMCoaches cost us 3 very dumb

That shouldn't be hard to convert. I don't know what the issue is with our short yardage package.
My wife is amazing!

J5V

It was second and three. We got two, they gave us one.
Go Bombers!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on August 19, 2024, 12:41:20 AMLet's get our shot yardage together! Holy mother.
Streveler is a disaster!

He has to go to the edge for 2.  The A-gap ain't gonna cut it.

Who could have expected Big Stan to get upended?
Never go full Rider!

Tehedra

Our short yardage definitely needs work.  Its done very poorly this year, we spent to much on Strevler for us to continue failing on these short plays.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: J5V on August 19, 2024, 12:41:48 AMThey're ripping us off on these spots.
it has been like this ALL NIGHT. Crew is blind.

TecnoGenius

Never go full Rider!

Blueforlife

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on August 19, 2024, 12:41:20 AMLet's get our shot yardage together! Holy mother.
Streveler is a disaster!
Strev is not a disaster
Overstated on negative
Yes need to improve on 3rd and 1

GOLDMEMBER

dd

Quote from: The Zipp on August 19, 2024, 12:41:50 AMHuge momentum swing for BC - this will give them life. 

Didn't we say that a couple of weeks ago that would have won us the ball game. Its not hard. In close games, TAKE THE POINTS!!! MOS is too stubborn for his own good.

The Zipp

Quote from: J5V on August 19, 2024, 12:42:44 AMIt was second and three. We got two, they gave us one.

It looked suspect but no replay

dd

pdirks67

Quote from: The Zipp on August 19, 2024, 12:41:50 AMHuge momentum swing for BC - this will give them life. 

Same!

Our short yardage team has looked like absolute crap all year long. It would have been fine if we were pushing the pile like we were last year with Prukop behind centre. Also fine if we only needed one yard. But not two yards, inside FG range, with a broken short yardage team.