Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg at BC August 18, 2024

Started by ModAdmin, August 17, 2024, 05:02:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throw Long Bannatyne

Haba not making much of an impact, think they were better with Adams in the lineup.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: markf on August 19, 2024, 12:19:45 AMVA comes across as a good guy, and a team guy.

Until he snaps and starts swinging helmets at players.
Never go full Rider!

GOLDMEMBER

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

barbk

TSN making excuses for Rourke, like how they change their tunes. 

GOLDMEMBER

GOLDMEMBER

dd

When's the last time we shut a team out 2 games in a row?? I can see that happening tonight!!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Throw Long Bannatyne on August 19, 2024, 12:20:58 AMHaba not making much of an impact, think they were better with Adams in the lineup.

Maybe, but who's to say Willie's impact so far hasn't been due to them having to respect Haba?  I'd have to rewatch...

But having only 1 IMP in DT may not be enough.  Our run-stop and pass-rush certainly isn't looking as good so far.

However, we are great on contain so far.  Don't give Rourke anything free.

Funny on the panel how all the excuses are now coming out for zero-points Rourke!  The entire pre-game was how great Rourke was and how he's going to be the best QB in the CFL.  LOL
Never go full Rider!

barbk

TecnoGenius

Quote from: dd on August 19, 2024, 12:23:35 AMWhen's the last time we shut a team out 2 games in a row?? I can see that happening tonight!!

I'm not greedy.  I just want a win.  Even by 1.  Just win.
Never go full Rider!

pdirks67

Quote from: dd on August 19, 2024, 12:23:35 AMWhen's the last time we shut a team out 2 games in a row?? I can see that happening tonight!!

Really? Did you have to use the "S" word?  :'(

TecnoGenius

Quote from: barbk on August 19, 2024, 12:24:21 AMNo update on Bighill from TSN

If he wasn't back in on next series then probably out a few weeks

Who's the backup IMP MLB?  If none... time to go shopping

EDIT: Can Grymes play MLB?  LOL
Never go full Rider!

barbk

So Chris Jones has another 9 lives in the CFL

Throw Long Bannatyne

TecnoGenius

Quote from: barbk on August 19, 2024, 12:28:34 AMSo Chris Jones has another 9 lives in the CFL

LOL, that needs its own thread.  So does EDM still pay the difference between his HC/GM salary and the lowly DC salary??  Or does this relieve EDM?
Never go full Rider!