Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg at BC August 18, 2024

Started by ModAdmin, August 17, 2024, 05:02:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throw Long Bannatyne

I see Bighill has not returned.  Uniform violation on BC D-back, bare calves not wearing proper socks.

GOLDMEMBER

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Jesse

Quote from: The Zipp on August 18, 2024, 11:56:43 PMHe leads cause he is darn good - not because of volume of rushes

He's 4th in carries, so it's both.

And I bet if you add in his reception totals he leads the league in touches.
My wife is amazing!

The Zipp

No excuse for that offside Lawler

What a brutal spot on his catch

GOLDMEMBER

GOLDMEMBER

TecnoGenius

Quote from: The Zipp on August 19, 2024, 12:02:54 AMNo excuse for that offside Lawler

I'm not sure I've ever seen that.  Nice to see MOS chewing him out
Never go full Rider!

The Zipp

I really want to see a replay on the spot by the ref - techno I hope you can help me out with that after the game

barbk

I think that is the first time I heard OSH sounded stern with his player (Lawler)

TecnoGenius

Quote from: The Zipp on August 19, 2024, 12:04:21 AMI really want to see a replay on the spot by the ref - tech I hope you can help me out with that after the game

I'll check on ads.  Looked ok live to me because he came back after the catch.  Spot doesn't start until the BC guy touches him
Never go full Rider!

Throw Long Bannatyne

Quote from: barbk on August 19, 2024, 12:04:43 AMI think that is the first time I heard OSH sounded stern with his player (Lawler)

It's like TSN is fishing for F-bombs, they know when they're coming.

Blueforlife

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on August 19, 2024, 12:03:56 AMSheehan is terrible
Disagree, no huge leg but consistent and his directional punting is strong

TecnoGenius

Quote from: The Zipp on August 19, 2024, 12:04:21 AMI really want to see a replay on the spot by the ref - techno I hope you can help me out with that after the game

Ok, I checked freezeframe.  Bad spot.  He was probably 6 inches past the 29.  They put him inches before the 29.  The yellow line was a bit wrong, the real 1st down was a couple of inches past the 29.

Either the spot was 1 inch short, or he had the 1st down.  I can do a better check later but we got robbed by a tiny bit.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Blueforlife on August 19, 2024, 12:06:59 AMDisagree, no huge leg but consistent and his directional punting is strong

Ya, the trick on that punt was to get it to wonky-bounce on the returner.  It almost got past him.  The net was pretty good.

Tiny Lucky dishing out bigger hits than the DBs!!!
Never go full Rider!