Official Game Day Thread - Ottawa at Winnipeg, July 5, 2024

Started by ModAdmin, July 04, 2024, 05:45:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesse

Our D has been keeping it together. Still need our offence to score some points if we want to walk away with the win.
My wife is amazing!

The Zipp

Quote from: Jesse on July 06, 2024, 01:24:15 AMA rookie 3rd string RB who I've never seen on the field and is in his 2nd or 3rd game needed to be redirected by the QB.

And Wilson a few series before

Pete

Go_Big_D

J5V

Go Bombers!

J5V

Quote from: Jesse on July 06, 2024, 01:28:09 AMOur D has been keeping it together. Still need our offence to score some points if we want to walk away with the win.
BO is the key. Keep giving him the rock.
Go Bombers!

J5V

Go Bombers!

dd

This is the type of game we need to play. Don't sorry about shooting the lights out, pound the rock, then pound it some more,chew up the clock, score a TD. That's the game plan to go with. They can't score if we got the ball. We re 3:1 in TOP.

I love the strev -Brady 2 headed monster. Not sure if strev can stay healthy long term doing this, but man Brady looks fresh out there with strev taking some of the running plays and making the defense adjust then hit them with Brady

Jesse

Quote from: J5V on July 06, 2024, 01:30:36 AMBO is the key. Keep giving him the rock.

Strev running has really opened things up for him.
My wife is amazing!

Jesse

My wife is amazing!

The Zipp

dd

Kramdi is an idiot. That's a selfish, boneheaded play. Go play for the riders if you want to play like that!!

The Zipp

Pete

Jesse

Quote from: dd on July 06, 2024, 01:45:26 AMKramdi is an idiot. That's a selfish, boneheaded play. Go play for the riders if you want to play like that!!

It was clearly a penalty, but real time, Kramdi dove in the same instant Dru went for the slide. Would have been really hard for him to avoid.
My wife is amazing!