Official Game Day Thread - Ottawa at Winnipeg, July 5, 2024

Started by ModAdmin, July 04, 2024, 05:45:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J5V

BO is feeling it tonight. I'd keep giving it to him until Ottawa shows they can stop him.
Go Bombers!

dd

Quote from: Jesse on July 06, 2024, 01:49:09 AMIt was clearly a penalty, but real time, Kramdi dove in the same instant Dru went for the slide. Would have been really hard for him to avoid.
You could clearly see he purposely stuck his forearm out to make contact with browns head. Should have been a 25 yd RP and kicked out of the game. Total bush league cheap shot

J5V

Bombers were the more physical team that half. I like it.
Go Bombers!

Jesse

Quote from: dd on July 06, 2024, 01:59:03 AMYou could clearly see he purposely stuck his forearm out to make contact with browns head. Should have been a 25 yd RP and kicked out of the game. Total bush league cheap shot

lol, my expectations for someone's body control while they are in a dive is apparently lowers than yours.

He hit Dru in the head. Intentional or not, it has to be a penalty. But 25 yards and kicking out of the game is a ridiculous take for a bang/bang play like that.
My wife is amazing!

Jesse

Quote from: J5V on July 06, 2024, 02:01:05 AMBombers were the more physical team that half. I like it.

I've been expecting this team for a couple games now. Not there yet, but nice to see.
My wife is amazing!

The Zipp

70 yards passing
130 yards rushing

Keep feeding BO

J5V

I like the play package Buck has designed for Streveler. It's giving the Ottawa D fits.
Go Bombers!

Jesse

Quote from: The Zipp on July 06, 2024, 02:08:40 AM70 yards passing
130 yards rushing

Keep feeding BO

Going to be a lot of running by both teams now.
My wife is amazing!

Jesse

My wife is amazing!

J5V

Go Bombers!

J5V

Go Bombers!

J5V

How do they not call that hit on Strev? Wow!
Go Bombers!

Jesse

My wife is amazing!

dd

Contact to the head, clearly at least a 15 yd penalty.

J5V

Go Bombers!