Other Games -- Weekend starting Jun 20

Started by TecnoGenius, June 20, 2024, 11:45:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dd

Ottawa getting hammered 30-1 at the HALF and we lost to them?!?! Oh my god I m going to throw up

Road Griller

Brown is having his down game in what will be an up and down start to the season for him.

That said, he tossed a TD against the Montreal D.  Something Zach hasn't done in the last 8 quarters facing them.

We lost to Ottawa is right...?    Our depth chart looks better for tomorrow but BC is no slouch.

Blueforlife

Road Griller

Brown with a great escape and toss.  Looks like Zach of 2019.  You can see where he learned from.  Receiver drops a TD pass right in the hands.

The kid is going to be alright.

Blueforlife

Blueforlife

Man o man Montreal is still king

Blueforlife

Blueforlife

Blueforlife

Jesse

My wife is amazing!

Road Griller

Quote from: Blueforlife on June 21, 2024, 02:05:04 AMOttawa can't stop the big play
Quote from: Blueforlife on June 21, 2024, 02:05:34 AMYes patience grasshopper

Hopefully soon, even last season without Grant they could not find anyone.  Every other team finds them like sand at the beach.  Such a huge part of the game.

Blueforlife

Quote from: Road Griller on June 21, 2024, 02:07:39 AMHopefully soon, even last season without Grant they could not find anyone.  Every other team finds them like sand at the beach.  Such a huge part of the game.
Returners are always hard to find and develop.  One of hardest jobs in football. Your posts have one thing in common, stating half baked opinions like they are facts.

Road Griller

Quote from: Jesse on June 21, 2024, 02:06:36 AMSay hello to Chris Smith.

Hopefully he is the answer and can stay healthy.  Even so, 3 games is still too long to wait, and every game Grant was hurt last season.

I would hope they are looking for another, the position is grueling.

Blueforlife

Quote from: Road Griller on June 21, 2024, 02:10:18 AMHopefully he is the answer and can stay healthy.  Even so, 3 games is still too long to wait, and every game Grant was hurt last season.

I would hope they are looking for another, the position is grueling.
3 games isn't too long to wait.  Patience grasshopper.  Give the new faces a half season.