Official Game Day Thread - BC at Winnipeg, June 21, 2024

Started by ModAdmin, June 20, 2024, 03:46:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Zipp

Guys - apart from the TD drive this is not great football.  Defence is giving up lots of feild position. Offence can't convert a second down.

Punting is meh

The Zipp

Not the best clock management.  Will need someone watching on tv to tell me about the clock starting late

dd

Utter bafoonery at the goal line. Throw the pass immediately or risk running the clock out, ok, we chose to run the clock out. Inexcusable , those lost 3 points will come back to haunt us

VictorRomano

Zach looking bad.  Again.  Play calling and clock management on O sucks.  I'm willing to give Buck 3 games to turn it around, but zero passing TDs in 10 quarters is an embarassment.  If he can't fix this immediately, he's gotta go.  Put LaPo on speed dial.

The Zipp

Quote from: dd on June 22, 2024, 01:48:40 AMUtter bafoonery at the goal line. Throw the pass immediately or risk running the clock out, ok, we chose to run the clock out. Inexcusable , those lost 3 points will come back to haunt us

That was terrible.   MOS will defend it though. 

Jesse

Quote from: The Zipp on June 22, 2024, 01:55:41 AMThat was terrible.   MOS will defend it though. 

I realize they were running the hurry up offence, but strange they didn't call a time out before they did.

Taking away the final second was a BS call though. We were punished for a ref/time keeper mistake.
My wife is amazing!

Go_Big_D

terrible play wonder if strev should have been in place of collaros..

markf

Defensive line is quite weak. basically no pressure. 

how can this d be third ranked?

dd

Refs don't have anything to do with the time, there's an official game timer and he would have intervened saying the game clock started late and taken the second away. It definitely is a bad look though

Road Griller

Coles notes, Streveler is our best player.

We need a punter and returner.

The Zipp

The Zipp

The Zipp

The Zipp

Aaaand there it is - TD lions.  Too easy with no pressure

Go_Big_D