Off-Season Other Teams News

Started by Throw Long Bannatyne, December 05, 2023, 06:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dd

Wow, surprised on the Behar release. I'd sign him and bring him here.

Lincoln Locomotive

it appears the Riders are fully invested in turning their team around back to back dismal seasons....they'll be in the playoffs is my prediction albeit that hinges on whether or not Harris can stay upright
Bomber fan for life

blue_gold_84

Paying a premium for top talent at key positions can work. Not sure I'd give O'Day the benefit of the doubt based on his track record, though.
#forthew
лава Україні!
井の中の蛙大海を知らず
What a wretched timeline.

Pete

toronto so far is going to look like a shadow of their last years team;
so far Picket, Barlow, Peters, Oulette have signed elsewhere.

Blue In BC

Quote from: Pete on February 06, 2024, 06:15:27 PMtoronto so far is going to look like a shadow of their last years team;

Yes they're taking quite a beating with their roster so far. Part of that is due to how much they are paying Kelly and how that impacts their SMS spend across their roster.

I wonder if that's where Houston ends up?
2019 Grey Cup Champions

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
井の中の蛙大海を知らず

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
井の中の蛙大海を知らず

Pete

https://3downnation.com/2024/02/06/sources-rb-william-stanback-signs-with-b-c-lions/
do you get the feeling that the other western teams are following the bomber blue print?

tlf

Quote from: Pete on February 06, 2024, 06:15:27 PMtoronto so far is going to look like a shadow of their last years team;

Myself, I am going to enjoy Chad Kelly's humbling season.

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
井の中の蛙大海を知らず

theaardvark

OK, just what the heck is going on in Edm?  Where is Jones getting the money?  They only have 6 FA's unsigned. 

AC Leonard and the Manny show are the only noteables left. 

No news on Jeffcoat yet, wonder if he's getting any love elsewhere yet.  Would Leonard be able to fit into a Oshea team?
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

blue_gold_84

Hard pass on AC "Scared to Pee" Leonard.
#forthew
лава Україні!
井の中の蛙大海を知らず

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
井の中の蛙大海を知らず