Coach "tamper period"?

Started by TecnoGenius, October 24, 2023, 03:09:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blueforlife

Sure hope Hall retires here.  Could set himself up for one of the best runs as a Bomber DC.
Sometimes you need a fresh start

Jesse

I really can't see Hall going anywhere else at this point.

I worry about Buck and Jordan Younger without opportunities for career advancement. But that's the curse of being a successful organization.
My wife is amazing!

Throw Long Bannatyne

Quote from: Jesse on October 25, 2023, 04:50:58 PM
I really can't see Hall going anywhere else at this point.

I worry about Buck and Jordan Younger without opportunities for career advancement. But that's the curse of being a successful organization.

I'd give Richie Hall one or two years at most before he calls it quits, he knows there are younger coaches standing in line behind him waiting to take over.  Eventually Buck will get restless but may be 2 or 3 years down the road.  I don't see O'Shea giving up the HC job until he's ready to quit football.

Pigskin

Buck has a pretty nice life here in Winnipeg. Can't see him going to a tire fire like Regina. However, throw enough money at him and you never know. I am sure if Buck left, Lapo would be the first person at MOS door.   
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

blue_or_die

IMO this entire regime, including brass and players, is all about 2025. I think many are sticking it out to win during this golden age, culminating in a hopeful home Grey Cup win that year. After that is anyone?s guess but I predict exodus. If we win like 4 or 5 cups from 2019-2025 we can?t even be mad lol.

But I do believe that?s the reason coaches and players haven?t retired or moved on is because of that. It?s not easy to create what we have here right now.
#Ride?