Winnipeg @ Calgary. Pre Game.

Started by Pigskin, October 22, 2023, 05:33:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pigskin

Yes, BO20 needs 2 yards rushing and 18 yards receiving. Shouldn't take much to get him there.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Pigskin on October 26, 2023, 03:39:13 AM
Yes, BO20 needs 2 yards rushing and 18 yards receiving. Should take much to get him there.

All I have to say is: Brady's first snap of his first game as a Bomber...
Never go full Rider!

Pigskin

Quote from: TecnoGenius on October 26, 2023, 04:11:17 AM

I think it was the second game of the season. And, I believe he was on the kick return team when it happened. I don't even think he was carrying the ball????
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

Blue In BC

Quote from: Pigskin on October 25, 2023, 08:50:33 PM
ZC8, DS83, ND10, and BA37, didn't practice again today. DS83, ND10, BA37, all will not play on Friday.

I would like to see BO20 sit out also. Let JA27 and the Night Hawk (GMc29) carry the ball.

Again there is a difference between not active for the game and being the back up. Rosters are limited and we don't have a bunch of extra Canadians to add to the roster to replace him. It's the same situation with Collaros. He can dress as the # 3 but that doesn't mean he'll see the field.

Demski is already going to be out and I'd think that allows Gauthier back on the roster for this game.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

Jesse

Quote from: TecnoGenius on October 26, 2023, 04:11:17 AM

And he?s not going to play every down and take a bunch of hits.  Ut if he feels like he needs to go through his routine and play a quarter to stay sharp, then you let him do it and go with Johnny after that.
My wife is amazing!