Attendance last two home games

Started by Sec223, October 09, 2023, 12:20:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sec223

Winning does cure all. There isn't a ton of tickets left for the Elks game with lots of time left to sell it out. There are actually more playoff tickets available right now. Tip of the hat to all the fans getting on board. An even bigger tip of the hat to all you great fans that are there through thick and thin year after year.

GOLDMEMBER

I can?t make the last regular season game because I?ll be on my way to Kansas City for an NFL adventure. I easily got rid of my tickets though. First game I?m missing in probably about four or five years.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Sec223 on October 09, 2023, 12:20:26 PM
Winning does cure all. There isn't a ton of tickets left for the Elks game with lots of time left to sell it out. There are actually more playoff tickets available right now. Tip of the hat to all the fans getting on board. An even bigger tip of the hat to all you great fans that are there through thick and thin year after year.

I didn't even know they were selling playoff tickets already?!  How do they do that if they don't know if it's a WSF or WDF, and thus don't know the date??
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on October 09, 2023, 02:49:49 PM
I can?t make the last regular season game because I?ll be on my way to Kansas City for an NFL adventure. I easily got rid of my tickets though. First game I?m missing in probably about four or five years.

Is this permitted??  I'm not sure Goldmember is allowed to miss a game.  :o :o :o :o ;D 8)

Do the Chiefs get treated to the full Goldie getup?
Never go full Rider!