TiCats at Riders

Started by GOLDMEMBER, October 07, 2023, 11:36:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TecnoGenius

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on October 08, 2023, 03:19:12 AM
It is strange the BLM plays a couple series? then gets pulled because he is old.  :D

I think the post-season plan for HAM is to platoon the QBs.  Sort of a Zach/Strevie (BLM/Schiltz), but with a little more Schiltz than BLM.  This is a sneak peek.

They know BLM can't take hits and he probably has limited life on his arm before it goes "out of control noodle" again.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: J5V on October 08, 2023, 05:05:17 AM
Who wants to see Hammy beat the Als and Argos?

I absolutely want to see HAM make the GC.  It would be a fitting end for TOR.  And there's the Jagared-always-makes-the-GC thing.

MTL is a bit of a wildcard.  Good D, hot/cold O.  I could see this now-hot HAM beating them.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

How oh how did SSK beat us in the LDC?  Oh my.  I wondered why MOS looked especially miffed at that loss in the post-game presser.  You don't usually see MOS that upset at his team.  Everything must have gone wrong that day.  Maybe it was the crowd (sold out vs this poorly attending waste of time).

I never did obtain a HAM chart in time to adjust my pickems, and have no idea why I rolled with sad-sack SSK.  You'd think this important-for-playoffs home game would have brought out some effort, but no.  SSK seems to sacrifice the road games in order to blow their wad on home games.  Not this week.

Marshall should be fired immediately.  For many games now he just jogs around the carrier avoiding any contact or tackle attempt.  You can't have deadbeats like that on your team.  Pathetic.  His insouciance is infectious and he drags the whole D down.

Dean and Johnson are guys who clearly never quit.  Apart from age, they'd make good Bombers, though probably way outside our budget.

Now searching out the CKRM postgame show for some major vibrations...
Never go full Rider!

theaardvark

Not sure facing HAM at home is optimal...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: theaardvark on October 09, 2023, 05:42:51 AM
Not sure facing HAM at home is optimal...

It worked last time.

I think they're the easier team to beat, don't you?  And if we're going to lose the GC again, I'd be happy to lose it to HAM: I feel their pain.  I really don't want to lose it to Dinwiddie, Kelly and the Liver King.  Like really really.  If we face TOR we must drub them.
Never go full Rider!

blue_gold_84

The Riders are cooked, and even if they get a playoff spot I can't see them putting up much of a fight. Time to clean house in Riderville? I'd say so.

The Ti-Cats are riding some strong momentum and could be the team to watch heading into November.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.