GDT EDM@TOR Oct 6, 2023

Started by TecnoGenius, October 06, 2023, 11:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TecnoGenius

Kelly and Oullette taking some big hits in the 1st Q so far.  Oullette limping pretty good now.  However, he often does that and never seems affected long term.

I doubt Oullette will play more than 1.5 quarters.  Kelly should be pulled by halftime.

Ford having a tough day so far.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

They said Oullette is 100 yards short of 1000.  Dinwiddie faced with the same decision MOS was a couple of times.  Remember when AH33 was like 15 shy of 1000 and MOS refused to put him on the field?

Will Dinwiddie have the fortitude to think of GC and team first ahead of Oullette's personal stat journey?
Never go full Rider!

dd

I think both can be accomplished. MOS not putting AH on the field to gain a measly 15 yards was a crime of stupidity. Don?t watch the stats, just play the game. I doubt he would have held him out if he didn?t know he needed 15 yds, but he did know so he kept him out. Just play the stinking game!!

GOLDMEMBER

Come on Elks!
Brown is a great talent! I?ve liked him all year.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

J5V

Toronto D is excellent at collapsing the pocket. You have to move the pocket around against this Argo D-line.
Go Bombers!

J5V

This is just way too easy for the Argos. No chance for the Elks in this one.
Go Bombers!

TecnoGenius

Oullette seems to be having a lasting problem with that ankle.  This has been going on for at least 6 weeks.  I think he's been playing on a never-fully-healed ankle and it's weakened it.

Look at how easily it rolled over on that slow-mo they showed of his last play.  It shouldn't be doing that.

Maybe it's something like that that has been bugging Grant for so long.  Maybe Mafia did the right thing holding him back as long as they could.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: J5V on October 07, 2023, 12:13:44 AM
This is just way too easy for the Argos. No chance for the Elks in this one.

McMahon: fantasy vulture!  Squawk squawk (or whatever vultures say).  Tecno gettin' PAID  ;D ;D ;D

I expect Kelly and Oullette to sit very soon now.  Though Kelly could step back in should TOR start losing.  While they don't care about the win points, they certainly care about making the home fans happy as they do their next-season ST drive.
Never go full Rider!

Blueforlife

Fords throw on the run there for the last second major before the half was magic
Sometimes you need a fresh start

dd

The closest guy to tackle ford was the ref!!

TecnoGenius

Awesome, now TOR is forced to play the game fur realz.  Either than or just let their home fans down.

Do they start Kelly in the 2nd H??  Is it worth the risk?  MOS wouldn't.  Same with Oullette.  I wouldn't start either.  Tell the backups they have to win it for the home crowd.  It is "just EDM" after all.

Anything that puts more wear and tear on TOR is good for us in the GC.
Never go full Rider!

J5V

Trying to care, forcing the emotion, nothing to really play for, trying to focus while trying to stay loose equals a coaching nightmare. Ouellette's ankle does not look good and is limping heavily. Not sure why he's playing. None of this good for the Argos.
Go Bombers!

Blueforlife

Blueforlife

McMannis is one of the best players in the league.  Sick pick 6.

TecnoGenius

Simply amazing how we creamed TOR with our run game and EDM can't do squat on the ground.  Their RB is pretty good too, so this speaks mostly to OL and scheme.

Maybe it was all Jackson... HAHAHA  ;) ;)
Never go full Rider!