Redblacks at Riders GDT

Started by GOLDMEMBER, August 06, 2023, 10:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOLDMEMBER

Can Dyce and crew get back on the winning side of things?
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

TecnoGenius

I'm still watching the MTL@HAM game  ;D ;D ;D   I'll have to catch up on this game later: post lots of good comments!

I'm not sure who I'm really rooting for in this one, and I forget who I pickem'd.  :P   Always like to see SSK lose, but then again if they win a couple before LDC they won't be so desperate... and dangerous.  The Rider forum and CKRM call-ins are certainly far more entertaining when they lose though!  ;D
Never go full Rider!

pjrocksmb

Should be a pretty close battle.

Pete

looked at the rider forum, I thought they had a good suggestion that might apply for the Elks game to get more fans... first 5000 get over the head bags

pjrocksmb

dd

Riders are always tough at home I see them winning this one on a hot prairie night

dd

pjrocksmb

Nice play Sask on the 3rd down trick play

Pete

dd

theaardvark

Freakin TSN and Golf... went to start watching, and PVR recorded TSN 1, 236... which is still golf...

Idiots... missed the first quarter and 5 mins of the second...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

pjrocksmb

Quote from: theaardvark on August 06, 2023, 11:54:13 PM
Freakin TSN and Golf... went to start watching, and PVR recorded TSN 1, 236... which is still golf...

Idiots... missed the first quarter and 5 mins of the second...
That's too bad.  Has been decent.

pjrocksmb

Ottawa really missing their one OL that was a last minute scratch

Pete

Crum seems to be having trouble reading defences,,,,not surprising as it takes a year or more at backup usually to get a feel for canadian game

Pete

one of the worst blocks Ive seen  ottawa 64 boyd