Winnipeg @ Montreal

Started by Pigskin, June 29, 2023, 11:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pigskin

Montreal has a pretty decent D. The Bombers OL will have to play much better then they did BC. If JJ94 is back in the lineup our DL should be much better. Has Bennett made a play yet? Jake 1 DTs. Walker 6 DTs.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

Waffler

Quote from: Pigskin on June 29, 2023, 11:34:09 PM
  The Bombers OL will have to play much better then they did BC. 

They ran after practice but just half of what Wiley used to demand. Still a change for the better I think, they really were pushing it.
Buried in the essentially random digits of pi, you can find your eight-digit birthdate. (Is that a wink from God or just a lot of digits?) - David G. Myers

pjrocksmb

Should bounce back but Montreal will be going for it hard as they might smell blood seeing we laid an egg

Jesse

Well, I can't tell you how disappointed I am that Lawler is still missing.

Really need our offence to snap back after that beat down. Looking forward to see how they incorporate McCrae. I think he's the release valve we needed to beat the blitzes last week. We'll see if the Als try to play us the same way and if we can take advantage.
My wife is amazing!

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Pigskin on June 29, 2023, 11:34:09 PM
Montreal has a pretty decent D. The Bombers OL will have to play much better then they did BC. If JJ94 is back in the lineup our DL should be much better. Has Bennett made a play yet? Jake 1 DTs. Walker 6 DTs.
No Bennet has not done much of anything. Do not recall his name mentioned as all.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

The Zipp

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on June 30, 2023, 03:02:07 AM
No Bennet has not done much of anything. Do not recall his name mentioned as all.

Took a penalty last game i think

Jesse

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on June 30, 2023, 03:02:07 AM

Didn't have high hopes. Never been less excited for a draft pick in any sport.

Thank god for Haba. He's been awesome.
My wife is amazing!

Sir Blue and Gold

Quote from: The Zipp on June 30, 2023, 03:19:08 AM
Took a penalty last game i think

A needless roughing the passer penalty because he finally got close enough to the QB to do something. Sounds harsh, but true. That said, it's a tough transition he's making so you gotta have patience with those guys.

Blue In BC

Depth chart. It appears that Fox is off due to Jeffcoat back in. OTOH it shows Agudosi as a GTD.  McCrae was added to the AR so that's a bit of a contradiction and I expect Agudosi sits this week, although Jackson is also shown as not playing.  So we might see one last change on game day. I'd rather see Fox play than an extra receiver.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fz3_P7xXsAA4yTK?format=jpg&name=medium

EDIT: The other site suggests Demski is a GTD due to his girlfriend about to give birth. Congratulations on that but that explains the GTD for Agudosi as well but not how we adjust the ratio ( Kramdi for Darby )?

Not liking those possibilities and Kramdi was nicked this week and Darby was recovering from illness.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

pdirks67

Quote from: Blue In BC on June 30, 2023, 02:06:04 PM
Depth chart. It appears that Fox is off due to Jeffcoat back in. OTOH it shows Agudosi as a GTD.  McCrae was added to the AR so that's a bit of a contradiction and I expect Agudosi sits this week, although Jackson is also shown as not playing.  So we might see one last change on game day. I'd rather see Fox play than an extra receiver.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fz3_P7xXsAA4yTK?format=jpg&name=medium

EDIT: The other site suggests Demski is a GTD due to his girlfriend about to give birth. Congratulations on that but that explains the GTD for Agudosi as well but not how we adjust the ratio ( Kramdi for Darby )?

Not liking those possibilities and Kramdi was nicked this week and Darby was recovering from illness.

Yeah, I'm not sure how we adjust for the ratio if Demski is out and Kramdi is unable to go.

M.O.A.B.

Quote from: pdirks67 on June 30, 2023, 03:18:04 PM
Yeah, I'm not sure how we adjust for the ratio if Demski is out and Kramdi is unable to go.

AS I see it Kramdi GTD and Agudosi GTD is dependent on Demski GTD.
If Demski is out then Kramdi starts at SAM (Darby as backup) and Agudosi starts at Demski's spot. We might see Murphy addded as the 20th Canadian.
If Demski is in then Darby starts and Agudosi goes to IR or PR as a DI maybe

BBRT

Quote from: M.O.A.B. on June 30, 2023, 03:34:41 PM
AS I see it Kramdi GTD and Agudosi GTD is dependent on Demski GTD.
If Demski is out then Kramdi starts at SAM (Darby as backup) and Agudosi starts at Demski's spot. We might see Murphy addded as the 20th Canadian.
If Demski is in then Darby starts and Agudosi goes to IR or PR

That is how I see it also - wild card is Demski and that will be a GTD.

TecnoGenius

Well, there's another downside of an older team... all the dudes start having babies and games are missed.  Something to be said for a team full of 23yo guys... bachelors all the way.
Never go full Rider!

dd

A team full of 23 yo is nothing but party mode 24-7. Don?t you remember 23?? You need a mature leadership to keep things on the straight and narrow.

As for dudes having babies, I ve yet to meet a dude who?s had a baby, didn?t think it was possible.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: TecnoGenius on July 01, 2023, 01:38:33 AM
Well, there's another downside of an older team... all the dudes start having babies and games are missed.  Something to be said for a team full of 23yo guys... bachelors all the way.

weird comment. Eye roll ::).
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!