Wednesday practice

Started by Waffler, June 29, 2023, 07:29:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waffler

FYI:

With Adam Bighill absent the last couple of days, veteran Shayne Gauthier has been getting a lot of work at middle linebacker? Greg McCrae, Janarion Grant and Brendan O?Leary-Orange are seeing increased workloads with the Ones on offence, with Carlton Agudosi?s reps on the second unit? DE Jackson Jeffcoat has been practising fully, along with DT Cam Lawson and OL Tui Eli. RB Brady Oliveira has not practiced, with Johnny Augustine and McCrae getting work there.

McRae looked exceptional on Wednesday. Oliveira was out there in t-shirt, helping coach up Damian Jackson's blocking.  And 4 was out there... but it was being worn by Alexander. No Bighill. Prukop looked like he never left, for better or worse. I will say he can run that 3rd down like no one else. He did not hold on field goals so I guess Sheahan still has that job. I worry about Sheahan under pressure, he seems to get shaken if someone is close. Castillo made everything until past the 50.
Buried in the essentially random digits of pi, you can find your eight-digit birthdate. (Is that a wink from God or just a lot of digits?) - David G. Myers

Pigskin

Thank you, Waffle for this report.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

GOLDMEMBER

Thanks Waff great update that I was in dire need of.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

pjrocksmb

This is what makes this place awesome, reports like this