$3.50 Pop bait & switch

Started by TecnoGenius, June 10, 2023, 08:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foxhound

Do the Blue Bombers/City of Winnipeg/Province of Manitoba, whoever actually allow tailgate paries in the parking lot adjacent to the stadium? I'm talking about BBQing steaks, ribs, burgers, dogs, etc.

???
Radically Canadian!

Jesse

Quote from: Foxhound on June 13, 2023, 07:34:50 PM
Do the Blue Bombers/City of Winnipeg/Province of Manitoba, whoever actually allow tailgate paries in the parking lot adjacent to the stadium? I'm talking about BBQing steaks, ribs, burgers, dogs, etc.

???

Yup. Tons of people do it.

There?s some really nice set ups on game days.
My wife is amazing!

GOLDMEMBER

???
Every year it gets bigger and better!
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

TecnoGenius

I wouldn't say they so much "allow it" as turn a blind eye.  The ones doing it need to keep their noses really squeaky clean because you can just bet TPTB are itching to shut it down again (I recall when IGF opened they were strictly banned).

Don't want to have the football-beaned-someone-so-now-we-ban-all-balls-on-the-field in the post-game fans-on-field time thing that happened last season.  (Ban still in effect BTW, my kid hates it.)  In other words no fights, no d & disorderly, etc.
Never go full Rider!

gobombersgo

Has anyone have suceess in purchasing 2 tallboy beers for themselves before?

Legally it wasn't allowed until now. Manitoba has updated their regulations so you can now be served 1 litre of beer at a time (tallboys are 473ml).

bluengold204

Quote from: gobombersgo on June 16, 2023, 08:37:58 AM

Legally it wasn't allowed until now. Manitoba has updated their regulations so you can now be served 1 litre of beer at a time (tallboys are 473ml).

Funny, I've been getting two at a time for years at the games...

DM83

Yea isn?t that all they sell.?

gobombersgo

Quote from: DM83 on June 16, 2023, 08:49:20 PM
Yea isn?t that all they sell.?
Nope, people mostly buy the 355ml cans. Those are the ones that are 5 bucks before the games.

Sir Blue and Gold

Quote from: gobombersgo on June 16, 2023, 08:37:58 AM

2 tallboys? Yes. I've been doing it as long as I can remember...

3rdand1.5

I have got both the reg. and tall boys for both my wife and I for years ,no problem getting the two of either size, whether my wife is with me or I do the sprint between plays by myself...odd  I have never been refused