Winnipeg Blue Bombers re-sign receiver Nic Demski to three-year extension

Started by ModAdmin, February 05, 2023, 07:41:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ModAdmin

......and here it is....

Winnipeg Blue Bombers re-sign receiver Nic Demski to three-year extension

WINNIPEG, MB., February 5, 2023 - The Winnipeg Blue Bombers announce today the club has re-signed receiver Nic Demski to a three-year contract extension, keeping him in Blue and Gold through 2025.

A born-and-bred Winnipegger and product of the University of Manitoba, Demski (5-11, 216) will be entering his fifth season with the Blue Bombers in 2023 after beginning his Canadian Football League career in 2015 as a first-round draft pick with the Saskatchewan Roughriders.

He first signed with Winnipeg as a free agent in 2018 and is coming off a 2022 season in which he set career bests despite missing five games. Demski finished ?22 with 64 receptions for 772 yards and 10 touchdowns - all the best numbers in his career - and in the process was named the Blue Bombers Most Outstanding Canadian Player for a second straight season and was also selected to the West Division All-Star Team.

In his four seasons with the Blue Bombers, Demski has 215 receptions for 2,523 yards and 20 touchdowns, while adding 633 yards and four more scores along the ground.
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

Jesse

Ted Wyman @Ted_Wyman

I'm told Demski deal was done on Saturday night so he never got to the point where he could have taken advantage of the CFL's free agency negotiation window, which opened today at 11 a.m. CT. #Bombers #CFL
My wife is amazing!

Stretch

Money is no object...especially when you have none.

Blue In BC

A 3 year deal locks him up to continue his on going success in Winnipeg. Takes away the annual worry about free agency. He'll retire eventually as a Bomber.

Great work by Walters over the last couple of days in particular.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

theaardvark

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

Bluehawk

I'd rather be a Bomber than a .....

bludan

GOLDMEMBER

The boyz are certainly BACK IN TOWN! Super super stuff! Was there ever any doubt? :D

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

GOLDMEMBER

Jockitch

Always a top performer who offers many additional looks for our offence

Wonderful, terrific signing             Well done Mr. Walters
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

Lincoln Locomotive

Bomber fan for life

GOLDMEMBER