Blue Bombers Women's Club Locker Room Sale

Started by ModAdmin, November 24, 2022, 11:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Stretch on December 03, 2022, 03:06:30 PM
Just got back from Locker Room Sale (Bomber For Life member).  No proof was needed, you just head down and start shopping.

Choices were about half a dozen game used helmets ($400 each), some game used footballs ($100), a few racks of game used jerseys - home and away ($300), old Adidas (current style - $60) and Reebok (dark blue home, gold away - $25) blank jerseys, a few sweatshirts and sweatpants, and a ton of "Grey Cup Champions" stuff for 50% off.

For the game worn jerseys you could tell by the advertisement patches on the front that some were from the playoffs, including the Grey Cup, but some were for players that were not on the active roster for those games (e.g. Mourtada). I was tempted to buy the white Liegghio jersey and burn it as a sacrifice to the Gods.  ;)
lol

So they were really no other significant player game issued or game worn  jerseys?
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Stretch

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on December 03, 2022, 04:00:30 PM
So they were really no other significant player game issued or game worn  jerseys?

I recall seeing Rose's and Nick Hallett's road jerseys, but don't remember if they were regular season or Grey Cup.
Money is no object...especially when you have none.

prairiegirl

I saw Demski?s and Collaros game worn jerseys but they were snapped up quick. Lots of men last night so not sure why they called it a Women?s club. But it was a great turnout and I spent way too much money on merchandise (again)