Blue Bombers Women's Club Locker Room Sale

Started by ModAdmin, November 24, 2022, 11:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ModAdmin

The Blue Bombers Women's Club Locker Room Sale, hosted by Holly Jefferson, will take place on December 2nd.

More details and the registration form can be found in the link below...

https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?oeidk=a07eji679bmadba5779&oseq=&c=&ch=
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

Jesse

My wife is amazing!

ModAdmin

Here is the schedule to attending the Locker Sale...

The Locker Room Sale this year will take place from December 2 - 4 under the following schedule:

Women's Club: Friday, Dec 2 from 6pm - 9pm
    Bomber For Life Members: Saturday, Dec 3 from 9am - 12pm
    Season Ticket Members: Saturday, Dec 3 from 12pm - 5pm
    General Public: Sunday, Dec 4 from 12pm - 4pm
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

Stretch

Quote from: ModAdmin on November 25, 2022, 03:56:35 PM
Here is the schedule to attending the Locker Sale...

The Locker Room Sale this year will take place from December 2 - 4 under the following schedule:

Women's Club: Friday, Dec 2 from 6pm - 9pm
    Bomber For Life Members: Saturday, Dec 3 from 9am - 12pm
    Season Ticket Members: Saturday, Dec 3 from 12pm - 5pm
    General Public: Sunday, Dec 4 from 12pm - 4pm

I know you have to register for the Women's Club part of the sale, but how are attendees for the Bomber For Life and Season Ticket Member times verified?
Money is no object...especially when you have none.

ModAdmin

Quote from: Stretch on November 25, 2022, 04:42:17 PM
I know you have to register for the Women's Club part of the sale, but how are attendees for the Bomber For Life and Season Ticket Member times verified?

Take your account number with you.

GOLDMEMBER

What is a Bomber for Life fan? Not sure if I qualify?
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

ModAdmin

GOLDMEMBER

Buck

So you don't have to be a season ticket holder, just register for this online...but you get in before season ticket holders?  Seems a little short sighted IMO

TecnoGenius

Quote from: ModAdmin on November 25, 2022, 09:24:38 PM
Take your account number with you.

I have an account #?  How do I find that out?
Never go full Rider!

ModAdmin

Suggest you call the Bomber office is you need any further details.  If you are a season ticket holder you have an account number.

GOLDMEMBER

So the Womans Club gets first crack at the gear?

theaardvark

So, how do I join the Women's club?  ;D ;) ::)

I remember the WSOP having a women's tournament, and a few male scuzballs entering it because they thought it was easy picking, and the WSOP could not discriminate based on gender (or at least did not want to start the who legal challenge).  Glad to say they all got their butts kicked, none cashed.

So, the $1,000 tournament suddenly became a $10,000 tournament, with a $9,000 discount for the ladies.  Ended that issue really quick...

At first, I was thinking that this was unfair.  But now, I think it is great.  Giving the ladies first shot at grabbing gear from their favourite players. 

The team needs to embrace all facets of their fanbase, and growth in the ladies side is a big part, either getting ladies to join their men in fandom by having something to enjoy as well (although from what I have seen, the Rum Hut is getting to be a lot less of a sausage party), or creating new fans that come in without tagging along with their fella.  Things like this makes the ladies feel more included and their fandom appreciated.

IIRC, when I first started attending games, back at CanadInns, there seemed to be a lot fewer female fans.  Not saying there weren't any, but I think it is a much more inclusive fanbase now, and the team is doing a great job of increasing the diversity.

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

pjrocksmb

Stretch

Just got back from Locker Room Sale (Bomber For Life member).  No proof was needed, you just head down and start shopping.

Choices were about half a dozen game used helmets ($400 each), some game used footballs ($100), a few racks of game used jerseys - home and away ($300), old Adidas (current style - $60) and Reebok (dark blue home, gold away - $25) blank jerseys, a few sweatshirts and sweatpants, and a ton of "Grey Cup Champions" stuff for 50% off.

For the game worn jerseys you could tell by the advertisement patches on the front that some were from the playoffs, including the Grey Cup, but some were for players that were not on the active roster for those games (e.g. Mourtada). I was tempted to buy the white Liegghio jersey and burn it as a sacrifice to the Gods.  ;)
Money is no object...especially when you have none.