Rourke vs Collaros

Started by ModAdmin, November 04, 2022, 02:15:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Austin85 on November 07, 2022, 01:48:09 PM
Not good to look ahead, still have to beat BC, they will be prepared, and who says the Argos beat Montreal??

Fans on a forum can do whatever; it doesn't have any bearing on what the team does.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Austin85

this is so correct, but hate for people to think we have it no problem. So much past history and variables can happen.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Austin85 on November 07, 2022, 03:45:26 PM
this is so correct, but hate for people to think we have it no problem. So much past history and variables can happen.

Why does it matter what other people think? Why do you care what other fans say regarding this upcoming game?
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

theaardvark

Quote from: CrazyCanuck89 on November 07, 2022, 12:56:39 AM
Well against Calagary his movements looked better.

He was limping, and he was bouncing his foot off the ground to make sure it didn't get pinned against the ground and put under pressure...  his foot is far from 100%, how quickly it will heal after Sunday's beating, who knows...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

Austin85

Cause so many fans think, by the attitude they portray, that since we won the last western finals and grey cups, and we went 15-3 this season that it's just going to be easy venture to repeat. Don't get me wrong i want the bombers to win both games, I just do not take anything for granted.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Austin85 on November 07, 2022, 03:52:37 PM
Cause so many fans think, by the attitude they portray, that since we won the last western finals and grey cups, and we went 15-3 this season that it's just going to be easy venture to repeat. Don't get me wrong i want the bombers to win both games, I just do not take anything for granted.

Just because other fans are feeling more confident than you are doesn't make their "attitudes" wrong or that they're taking anything for granted.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

TBURGESS

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on November 07, 2022, 04:03:18 PM
Just because other fans are feeling more confident than you are doesn't make their "attitudes" wrong or that they're taking anything for granted.
Just because some fans are extremely confident, doesn't make the other fans "attitudes" wrong either. Two sides of the same coin.
Winnipeg Blue Bombers - 2019 Grey Cup Champs.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: TBURGESS on November 07, 2022, 05:29:15 PM
Just because some fans are extremely confident, doesn't make the other fans "attitudes" wrong either. Two sides of the same coin.

It isn't. Nobody's crapping on Austin85's attitude here. Way to pay attention.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.