Stamps at Riders GDT

Started by GOLDMEMBER, October 22, 2022, 01:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Zipp

Stamps are a very good running team.

buckzumhoff

Sask d not very good.  O is trying defense doesnt look like it

ichabod_crane

Sask on the cusp of flushing their season down the drain. Look like a demoralized team. Barely any fight left.

jdrattops

Is there any meaningful games next week?  Or is everything decided now?

Bluehawk

Goodnight Riders!
With any luck, Bomber nation can take over the stadium for a chance for the 3 peat.
I'd rather be a Bomber than a .....

The Zipp

The boo birds in Regina is sweet music to my ears...eliminated in a home grey cup year...just a perfect ending.

ichabod_crane

Quote from: jdrattops on October 23, 2022, 01:42:22 AM
Is there any meaningful games next week?  Or is everything decided now?

Nothing but bragging rights left to decide next weekend.

dd

Quote from: barbk on October 23, 2022, 12:09:28 AM
Dave Dickie being a lunatic again.... totally embarrassing himself on tv....  sure glad we have OSH as a coach
He s always whining and you?re right, he?s an embarrassment. He looks like an old man grumping away out there

3rdand1.5

Fine was destroyed, passes blocked, and knocked down, flushed, rushed hit and sacked all night. Sask. Has many problems but I believe whether it was scheme or personally the offensive line was the biggest issue t

dd

Their O line has always been the issue. Benching farjardo for fines in your most important game of the year should cost dickenson his job. The man is clueless

ModAdmin

For certain, it appear there will be changes in the Riders organization next season starting with Cody Fajardo who seems to want out. 
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

M.O.A.B.

If your best OL is Dan Clark thats all you need to know how bad your OL is. This all falls to ODay.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: dd on October 23, 2022, 03:42:42 AM
Their O line has always been the issue. Benching farjardo for fines in your most important game of the year should cost dickenson his job. The man is clueless

Dickenson The Lesser told everyone early in the week that it was a "team decision", so if you fire CD, you fire O'Day as well.  And the Pres isn't looking too hot either: I'm with most SSK fans, just fire them all.  And Maas and Cody at the same time.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Too bad on Edem.  Good solid NAT.

I knew SSK would blow it.  No hope as of 4 weeks ago.  WPG broke them in the head.

Dickenson The Greater not pulling any punches on his desperate brother is payback for knocking CGY out of the playoffs last year.  Ruthless and brutal.

CGY has already tipped their hand on how they want to beat WPG in WDF: 2 x running attack against our weak run D.  Gonna have to stock up on dressed DL talent for that one.
Never go full Rider!

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: TecnoGenius on October 23, 2022, 08:34:08 AM
Too bad on Edem.  Good solid NAT.

I knew SSK would blow it.  No hope as of 4 weeks ago.  WPG broke them in the head.

Dickenson The Greater not pulling any punches on his desperate brother is payback for knocking CGY out of the playoffs last year.  Ruthless and brutal.

CGY has already tipped their hand on how they want to beat WPG in WDF: 2 x running attack against our weak run D.  Gonna have to stock up on dressed DL talent for that one.

what you expect Dave to have his team roll over for Craig? Come on man what is your point?
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!