Zach Collaros

Started by GOLDMEMBER, October 09, 2022, 11:21:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theaardvark

Quote from: DM83 on October 11, 2022, 04:43:04 PM
And you do realize there are  probably ten other guys just like Shoen in the states, right.

If there were, they'd be on each of the other CFL teams...   what a silly thing to say.
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: DM83 on October 11, 2022, 04:43:04 PM
And you do realize there are  probably ten other guys just like Shoen in the states, right.

Ya, but the sticky bit is spotting them, and getting them up here.  Remember, they can't be so good that they make the NFL.  They have to be under the radar.

That is where McManus et al have excelled beyond all expectations.
Never go full Rider!

dd

Quote from: theaardvark on October 11, 2022, 05:42:41 PM
If there were, they'd be on each of the other CFL teams...   what a silly thing to say.
It?s not silly at all, it?s the truth. there are tons of undrafted talented players down there. I think they?re just trying to get on NFL team practice roster and playing in the CFL is a second thought/last resort when NFL dreams don?t pan out

Pigskin

After watching the 2021 WDF I have no problem rest ZC8 or playing him very limited minute. In that game he was very sharp in the 1st. quarter and showed no signs of rust. Demski bobbled a ball in the end zone for an Int, and Woli82 was stripped of a ball on the goal line. We should have been up 14-0 5 minutes into the game. 
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.