Attendance

Started by Sec223, October 05, 2022, 06:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sec223

Lots of seats left for the Elks. Even more left for BC. Let's spread the word and fill the joint.

BLUEBOMBER

Yeah..  no reason to not sellout every game...the Bombers rock!!

GOLDMEMBER

Due to cool weather and poor competition it will not sellout.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

bluengold204

sellouts in October never happen

Sec227

Too Bad Kid Canada got hurt. I bet that B C game would be better attended. That might change if West Final berth is on the line that week...

peg_city

It doesn't look like the game against Edmonton will be close to a sell out. Maybe 25-28K

Sec227

Quote from: peg_city on October 07, 2022, 02:50:10 PM
It doesn't look like the game against Edmonton will be close to a sell out. Maybe 25-28K

Does'nt help that Elks are a tire fire!! lol

Jesse

Quote from: Sec227 on October 07, 2022, 02:48:00 PM
Too Bad Kid Canada got hurt. I bet that B C game would be better attended. That might change if West Final berth is on the line that week...

100% would have been different. BC might not have lost another game and we'd have to sweep them to get first.

Also Rourke would have been smashing records. I'm so upset I didn't get to see him at IG.
My wife is amazing!

Stats Junkie

Reports out of BC suggest that there is a plan that includes Rourke returning for the final regular season game. Apparently he is recovering quickly. Time will tell.
Twitter: @Stats_Junkie
Threads: statsjunkie71

buckzumhoff

25-28,k is a good crowd.   

Jesse

Quote from: Stats Junkie on October 07, 2022, 08:34:29 PM
Reports out of BC suggest that there is a plan that includes Rourke returning for the final regular season game. Apparently he is recovering quickly. Time will tell.

I?m going take that with a giant grain of salt.
My wife is amazing!

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Jesse on October 08, 2022, 01:26:14 AM
I?m going take that with a giant grain of salt.
I was thinking the same thing. I believe it when I see it.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

BLUEBOMBER

I think the Lions are fine with VA.. no need to rush Rourke back and risk injury.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: BLUEBOMBER on October 08, 2022, 04:44:33 AM
I think the Lions are fine with VA.. no need to rush Rourke back and risk injury.

Not once the playoffs hit.  If they are happy with not winning home WDF, then, sure, you roll with VA until the final week.  He'll win 50% of them.  Well 40% now that Lucky is out as well as Burnham.

But if BC wants to beat CGY in WSF they 100% haul out limping Rourke to play.  They know they have a legit shot at a GC this year, and it may not recur next year.  They have literally nothing to lose.  They don't care if they cripple Rourke.  And Rourke being a young baller will be more than happy to go out and play in a walking boot.

BC isn't good enough to beat the top teams in the playoffs without Rourke.  Rourke is the only reason they are in the position they are in.  They are literally a middling team without him.  Bad DL, bad LBs, good DBs, middling OL ("cheating" with 3 IMPs).  All they had was the best QB and the best WR/SBs.  But all the best WR/SBs are out now (except Rhymes) and no Rourke.  Everything looked better than it was simply because of Rourke and his ToP.

Even with Rourke, we beat BC in a WDF.  We already beat them (badly!) when they had all their weapons healthy!  With VAJ, we obliterate them (as will CGY in WSF, denying us the chance).
Never go full Rider!

DM83

Today looks dismal.  Maybe it clears and warms up.
After watching HS last night the 4:30 game ended about 6:40, and it was definitely chilly.