Stamps Vs. Lions GDT

Started by BBRT, September 24, 2022, 05:46:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BBRT

First time I have do a GDT - so here goes! I am thinking a Calgary win works best for us given our remaining schedule. What do others think?

GOLDMEMBER

Haha you beat me to the punch by a millisecond  ;D

I like Calgary in this one. No way they lose back to back games against these guys plus a Calgary win gets the Blue Bombers ever closer to the Western title.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Blue In BC

Would like a Stamps win tonight.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

John T.

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on September 24, 2022, 05:48:32 PM
I like Calgary in this one. No way they lose back to back games against these guys plus a Calgary win gets the Blue Bombers ever closer to the Western title.

There was also no way the Stamps lose three out of three to the Bombers, and yet...

Although it would be better for the Bombers if Calgary wins tonight, I just can't bring myself to cheer for them, and in 2022 no one will go broke underestimating the Calgary Stampeders.

TecnoGenius

Gotta cheer for CGY.  I think they win anyhow.  I watched the BC game last week and there were a ton of fake calls going BC's way.  That literally was the difference between winning and losing.

VAJ looks ok, but is hot/cold.  Last week hot.  This week cold.  He also started his mental fits again last week.  He can be beaten mentally.

If BC loses this, it becomes very hard for them to beat us for #1 in W.  Our focus has to be on that WDF so we can heal up and only face 1 team.  We aren't young and hungry enough to take the '19 road to the GC again.  Also, we must force BC to come to a cold WPG for a WDF -- those west coasties can't handle the cold.  Hopefully it'll be -15C with a 20km wind.  ;D
Never go full Rider!

Jesse

I don't care who wins - hoping for good football.

I'd like to see VAJ get hot, have another viable starter in the league.
My wife is amazing!

the paw

Quote from: Jesse on September 24, 2022, 09:50:40 PM
I don't care who wins - hoping for good football.

I'd like to see VAJ get hot, have another viable starter in the league.

It?s not about who wins?.

It?s about how my fantasy guys perform.  I have Adams as my QB this week, and I picked him partly because I want to see him do well.  I agree that the league needs a couple of guys to rise up.
grab grass 'n growl

TecnoGenius

Quote from: the paw on September 24, 2022, 10:47:17 PM
It?s about how my fantasy guys perform.  I have Adams as my QB this week, and I picked him partly because I want to see him do well.  I agree that the league needs a couple of guys to rise up.

2 considerations:

#1: Does it help WPG (CGY win does).
#2: Does it give me big fantasy points.

I loaded up on CGY!  So we'll have a battle.  I'd love VAJ to do well too, but not until WPG clinches 1st.  Also, not well enough to win the WDF.  Everything will literally depend on VAJ tonight.  He has the best receivers, can he calm his hormones and not swing helmets at people enough to win?  ;)
Never go full Rider!

GOLDMEMBER

Can we just start this game now?

Ottawa is the dogs breakfast.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Jesse

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on September 25, 2022, 01:49:30 AM
Can we just start this game now?

Ottawa is the dogs breakfast.

Right?

What a joke.
My wife is amazing!

ichabod_crane

Stamps win helps bombers the most. Let bc and Calgary slug it out for second.

Jesse

Quote from: ichabod_crane on September 25, 2022, 02:08:41 AM
Stamps win helps bombers the most. Let bc and Calgary slug it out for second.

Meh, we don?t need help.

I?m just hoping for a good game after watching Ottawa throw away this game.
My wife is amazing!

pjrocksmb

Jesse

Quote from: pjrocksmb on September 25, 2022, 02:16:56 AM
Hot start for Calgary

Whoops! Not anymore.

League kicking woes continue.
My wife is amazing!

pjrocksmb

Quote from: Jesse on September 25, 2022, 02:18:34 AM
Whoops! Not anymore.

League kicking woes continue.