Argos at Redblacks GDT

Started by GOLDMEMBER, September 24, 2022, 05:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOLDMEMBER

Lapos ream needs to pretty much win out and pray the Ticats and Riders lose?

Really depressing season for them. Great fans!

Argos can go to the out house as far as I am concerned.

Game discussion?.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

BBRT

I am in agreement on your thoughts - I would like to see Ottawa win a few more games just for LaPolice's sake. This may be his last year in Ottawa.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: BBRT on September 24, 2022, 05:48:04 PM
I am in agreement on your thoughts - I would like to see Ottawa win a few more games just for LaPolice's sake. This may be his last year in Ottawa.
It has been a failure. He has been given enough time to make it work and it has not. The Nathaniel Hackett of the CFL? lol yikes!

Throw Long Bannatyne

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on September 24, 2022, 05:51:53 PM
It has been a failure. He has been given enough time to make it work and it has not. The Nathaniel Hackett of the CFL? lol yikes!

Knock out the starting QB early in the season and most coaches would be up ***** creek without a paddle, luckily O'Shea has not had to deal with that since landing Zach, but they would be hard pressed to win half their games without him.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Throw Long Bannatyne on September 24, 2022, 06:56:42 PM
Knock out the starting QB early in the season and most coaches would be up ***** creek without a paddle, luckily O'Shea has not had to deal with that since landing Zach, but they would be hard pressed to win half their games without him.
likely but debatable.

pjrocksmb

Lapo is a good coach and will figure it out.  Losing your starting QB is a mountain to climb.

TecnoGenius

Will OTT win a single game at home this season??  After TOR today they will get home shots against MTL and HAM.  I suppose they could manage a win against one of those 3?

I think EDM might break the home-losing-streak before OTT.  EDM still has 2 shots against the East at home.
Never go full Rider!

Jesse

I would have liked to see them had Masoli stayed healthy.

I doubt they would have been word beaters - but it would have been interesting to see if they could have kept up with the rest of the Eastern teams.
My wife is amazing!

pjrocksmb

MBT on fire last three games.  Putting doubters in a bind.

Jesse

Quote from: pjrocksmb on September 24, 2022, 11:16:54 PM
MBT on fire last three games.  Putting doubters in a bind.

Not really. He is what he is.
My wife is amazing!

pjrocksmb

Quote from: Jesse on September 24, 2022, 11:18:04 PM
Not really. He is what he is.

Agree but some on here were a wee bit too critical early season and he is showing that he is a decent veteran QB.

Ottawa D looks hungry.

pjrocksmb

pjrocksmb

GOLDMEMBER

pjrocksmb