WEEK #15 PICKEMS

Started by barbk, September 13, 2022, 04:05:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbk

Game #1
Edmonton at Saskatchewan,  Friday, September 16th @ 8:30 pm

DOUBLE HEADER
Game #2
Winnipeg at Hamilton,  Saturday, September 17th @ 3:00 p.m.

Game #3
BC at Calgary,  Saturday, September 17th @ 6:00 p.m.

Good luck everyone!!!

NOTE:  I am waiting for a decision to be made in regards to Week #14 pickems results.
Per Mod Admin:  Week 14 Pickems will be scrubbed.  No matter what option we take, some will be disappointed.

3rdand1.5

buckzumhoff

Pigskin

Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

Tee42

theaardvark

Edmonton at Saskatchewan

Winnipeg at Hamilton

BC at Calgary
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

Go Big Blue

Week 15 Pickems:

Saskatchewan
Winnipeg
Calgary

Whatever decision the moderators make for the Week 14 pickem results it should be fair to all members. Thanks to everyone that commented respectfully on the 3 options that were presented.

"Go Big Blue"
The "Selkirk Milkman" Cec Luning's "Moo Cow" Cream Play of the 107th Grey Cup - #3 Thiadric Hansen: One hit takes out two Tiger Cats.

Buck

TBURGESS

Winnipeg Blue Bombers - 2019 Grey Cup Champs.

pjrocksmb

15 Eagles

Sask
WIN
Leo's

Got my picks in this week. I'm in 6th so whatever happens from last week has no bearing on my season.
Alcohol. The cause of and solution to all of life's problems - Homer Simpson.

1chad

Robbie

Saskatchewan
Winnipeg
Calgary
BC Sucks!

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: barbk on September 13, 2022, 04:05:05 PM
Game #1
Edmonton at Saskatchewan,  Friday, September 16th @ 8:30 pm

DOUBLE HEADER
Game #2
Winnipeg at Hamilton,  Saturday, September 17th @ 3:00 p.m.

Game #3
BC at Calgary,  Saturday, September 17th @ 6:00 p.m.

Good luck everyone!!!

NOTE:  I am waiting for a decision to be made in regards to Week #14 pickems results.
Per Mod Admin:  Week 14 Pickems will be scrubbed.  No matter what option we take, some will be disappointed.

Sask
Wpg
Cal
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

dd

DM83

BlueInCgy

Saskatchewan
Winnipeg
Calgary

Jesse

My wife is amazing!

The Fresh Prince Of Belair, MB

Ridermania

bomb squad

barbk

Saskatchewan
Winnipeg
Calgary

drahgon

Saskatchewan
Winnipeg
Calgary

VictorRomano

55StickCar

Saskatchewan
Winnipeg
Calgary

Horseman

ichabod_crane

Jockitch

Sask                Bombers          and the Stamps
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

jdrattops

Throw Long Bannatyne

DCM

Twitch Account: Here - Website: Here

M.O.A.B.

Sec227

blueraid

gordo

wpg#1

GO BLUE BOMBERS GO !
COOL BEANS !

picksix

Tiger

Football is easy if you're crazy as hell
Bo Jackson

We are inclined to think that if we watch a football game or a baseball game, we have taken part in it
John Fitzgerald Kennedy

BC Sucks
Tiger

Horseman

I have to say, that although I picked the Bombers, I am hoping that Ham and Ott rack up some wins before the end of the season to prevent Sask from crossing over for the playoffs. It would just be our luck for the gappers to win the east and then we have to face them again in the GC game in their home field and try to beat them 4 times in a row (assuming we win on Sept 30th).

Throw Long Bannatyne

Quote from: Horseman on September 16, 2022, 06:27:01 PM
I have to say, that although I picked the Bombers, I am hoping that Ham and Ott rack up some wins before the end of the season to prevent Sask from crossing over for the playoffs. It would just be our luck for the gappers to win the east and then we have to face them again in the GC game in their home field and try to beat them 4 times in a row (assuming we win on Sept 30th).

Yah, I don't like the possibility of the Riders taking the easy road to the Grey Cup while the Bombers have to get by the Stamps to get there, which is a much harder task. Ideally the CFL moves to a format were the two best teams are represented, whether East or West.  A Bomber/Rider showdown is a silly compromise, keep the divisions as they are for the regular season but have the playoffs seeded with the two top finishers earning byes for the first round.

TecnoGenius

SSK
WPG
CGY

Honestly, all 3 could go either way.  The EDM/SSK game could be especially result in a surprise.  All it will take is for EDM to be on one of their "good days" and they'll blow away Cody who can't ever get over 27 points.  Same with BC: if VAJ is even remotely on point, they will win.  That said, I'll bet Cornelius and VAJ will not have good days...
Never go full Rider!

gobombersgo

Bluehawk

I'd rather be a Bomber than a .....

barbk

Game #1 is closed for pickems or modifications, only missing Sir Blue and Gold

barbk

Game #2 is closed for modifications.

Jesse

Well, the easy picks this week are all turning sideways.
My wife is amazing!

theaardvark

Well, an ofer week... whoda thunk it...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: TecnoGenius on September 16, 2022, 09:00:54 PM
Honestly, all 3 could go either way.

I should have listened to my own advice!  :o  Well, at least mostly everyone's pickems was almost equally 0 (or 1).  My ranking actually went up on the cfl pickems site despite getting all 3 wrong, gambling 100 points, and being horribly off on the WPG/HAM game score.
Never go full Rider!