#86 receiver Agudosi

Started by guyinfla89, August 21, 2022, 11:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guyinfla89

Does anyone know what's happening with #86 Agudosi?  At the last Calgary home game, about a month ago he was spectacular.  But, he's disappeared from the lineup,  Is he stil with WBB or what?

The Zipp

He was injured the next game. 

This was his last tweet:

Thank you Bomber fans for all the well wishes and prayers. It?s going to be a journey back but I?m glad I got to experience playing in front of the best fans ever. #ForTheW

ModAdmin

He is currently on the Bombers 6 game injured list.
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

GOLDMEMBER

Wow Guy
little late to the party pal!
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

ichabod_crane

Hopefully not a one game Wonder.

Lincoln Locomotive

Quote from: ichabod_crane on August 22, 2022, 03:30:14 AM
Hopefully not a one game Wonder.
I doubt very much that he is only a flash in the pan...if we had him alongside a healthy Ellingson, Schoen, Demski, Bailey and Wolitarsky we'd be tough to defend.   He has all the tools.....height, speed, hands and he fights hard for the ball.   I can hardly wait for him to return and hope his injury isn't a lingering one.....
Bomber fan for life

BLUEBOMBER

I am still amazed at what Schoen has shown so far.  And Ellingson has shown that he can still play at a high level.  Both great pickups for the Bombers.  And when Demski is fully healthy he is dynamite.  Wolitarsky is a great tough receiver that is a good big target as well.  Agudosi and Bailey are both good big targets that are hard to defend against.

Blue In BC

Quote from: Lincoln Locomotive on August 22, 2022, 04:53:26 AM
I doubt very much that he is only a flash in the pan...if we had him alongside a healthy Ellingson, Schoen, Demski, Bailey and Wolitarsky we'd be tough to defend.   He has all the tools.....height, speed, hands and he fights hard for the ball.   I can hardly wait for him to return and hope his injury isn't a lingering one.....

It would be nice for him to get healthy in case we have another injury at receiver. At the moment, he'd be hard pressed to be activated ( when healthy ) except as a possible DI. That said we aren't really using McCrae in his DI role either.

2019 Grey Cup Champions

Jesse

I'm pretty skeptical that we ever see him again.
My wife is amazing!

Blue In BC

Quote from: Jesse on August 22, 2022, 03:32:03 PM
I'm pretty skeptical that we ever see him again.

The frequent injury history doesn't help his chances but I think he survives 2022 one way or another. That might mean IR or PR as emergency depth.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Blue In BC on August 22, 2022, 03:34:49 PM
The frequent injury history doesn't help his chances but I think he survives 2022 one way or another. That might mean IR or PR as emergency depth.

If this season is over for him, I think we'll see him at TC next spring all the same. Can't hurt to keep him around if possible.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

guyinfla89

Hopefully he gets healthy this season.  His last outing should earn him another shot. If that happens we would need to sit a receiver down.  Bailey??

theaardvark

Quote from: guyinfla89 on August 22, 2022, 06:52:26 PM
Hopefully he gets healthy this season.  His last outing should earn him another shot. If that happens we would need to sit a receiver down.  Bailey??

If Bailey can breathe, he's on the AR.

It would have to be McCrae or an injury that would allow him back on the AR...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

Blue In BC

Quote from: guyinfla89 on August 22, 2022, 06:52:26 PM

More than likely he could replace McCrae as a DI on the game day roster. Seriously doubt we'd drop a starting receiver when only Grant is a back up. OTOH we have 3 RB's on the roster so depth is less of an issue unless there is an injury somewhere in the future.

2019 Grey Cup Champions

guyinfla89

Grant is a great kick returner but has obvious skills lacking as a receiver.  McRae hasn't shown us anything yet.  Hopefully #86 can get back.