Blue Bombers Forum
November 28, 2022, 07:42:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "Winnipeg showed they really cared about me and wanted me" | Jeffcoat  (Read 2604 times)
Pigskin

« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2022, 04:10:28 PM »

11 years in the CFL: 263 tackles, 2 ST, 101 sacks, 3 Int's, 2 TD's, 24 FF.

Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.
Throw Long Bannatyne

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2022, 08:26:58 PM »

Uh, wasn't Odell's season in 2015 beside Willie J??  Guess the DE motto isn't "don't leave Winnipeg", it's "don't leave Willie J".  Except DBs, DBs is definitely "don't leave WPG", a la Sayles.

Ok, change my post to "Odell in BC"... (and didn't he make 1 other team stop before BC where he also sucked?)

Jefferson was new to the league when he played beside Odell, he still credits Odell as a mentor.
TecnoGenius

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2022, 02:57:17 AM »

Jefferson was new to the league when he played beside Odell, he still credits Odell as a mentor.

That is true.  Ok ok, I'm clearly being impacted by recency bias: what has Odell done for me lately?  Surely it can be said he was far less effective in his last year in BC.  I remember him basically out there on his own in that garbage DL, and then he was certainly floudering.  The last year in BC stands out in my mind.  I didn't even really follow him in EDM at the time.  I was bitter he left WPG.

Never go full Rider!
Throw Long Bannatyne

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2022, 03:15:15 PM »

That is true.  Ok ok, I'm clearly being impacted by recency bias: what has Odell done for me lately?  Surely it can be said he was far less effective in his last year in BC.  I remember him basically out there on his own in that garbage DL, and then he was certainly floudering.  The last year in BC stands out in my mind.  I didn't even really follow him in EDM at the time.  I was bitter he left WPG.

Last accomplishment Odell notched was knocking Collaros out with a concussion in week 20 of the 2018 season, leaving the Bombers to face Brandon Bridge in the WSF.  Score that one as an assist.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 05:43:54 PM by Throw Long Bannatyne » Logged
Pigskin

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2022, 04:16:41 PM »

In 2019 which was Odell's last year in the CF, he had 23DT, 2 ST, 4 sacks, 2FF, not bad for 37.

Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: