Blue Bombers roster - 2021-2022

Started by gobombersgo, December 14, 2021, 05:09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KINGCHARLES

Quote from: Bluehawk on May 21, 2022, 10:20:11 PM
Remember some talk earlier in the year but are there any updates on a possible return of Hanson?
Will never forget his hit in Grey Cup 1.
Last thing I remember hearing was I believe football was on the back burner for him right now as he?s focusing on helping people get out of Ukraine
BEASTS OF THE EAST

I DON'T BRAKE FOR RIDER FANS

gobombersgo

Transactions:

2022-05-21   WPG   DURLEY, Cam      N      Transfer To   Suspended
2022-05-21   WPG   DURLEY, Cam      N      Add To   Active Roster
2022-05-21   WPG   MANCUSO, Joe   QB   A   Richmond   Add To   Active Roster

Jesse

Quote from: KINGCHARLES on May 21, 2022, 11:50:59 PM
Last thing I remember hearing was I believe football was on the back burner for him right now as he?s focusing on helping people get out of Ukraine

I think he passed on coming back at the salary offered.

And the new CBA didn?t address that point.
My wife is amazing!

gobombersgo

Way-Too-Early Depth Chart, 2022
by Darrin Bauming May 21 2022

ModAdmin

Blue Bombers transactions May 22, 2022

WINNIPEG, MB., May 22, 2022 ? The Winnipeg Blue Bombers today announce the following transactions:

Added to roster:

National defensive lineman Alfred Green (6-3, 233, Wilfrid Laurier, May 6, 1997 in Ajax, ON)

"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

Blue In BC

Quote from: gobombersgo on May 22, 2022, 12:51:04 AM
Transactions:

2022-05-21   WPG   DURLEY, Cam      N      Transfer To   Suspended
2022-05-21   WPG   DURLEY, Cam      N      Add To   Active Roster
2022-05-21   WPG   MANCUSO, Joe   QB   A   Richmond   Add To   Active Roster

I can't find a Canadian player with the name Durley but did find an import OT. Either way.  Was he suspended because he's not here yet and in transit?

Alfred Green sounds like a good prospect.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

gobombersgo

Quote from: Blue In BC on May 22, 2022, 03:16:54 PM
I can't find a Canadian player with the name Durley but did find an import OT. Either way.  Was he suspended because he's not here yet and in transit?

Alfred Green sounds like a good prospect.
Dudley is 6 foot 6 American tackle.

Blue In BC

Quote from: gobombersgo on May 22, 2022, 06:43:26 PM
Dudley is 6 foot 6 American tackle.

I figured that made more sense than a National player. We're bringing in a lot of import OL to look at. Succession planning
2019 Grey Cup Champions

gobombersgo

Transactions:

2022-05-22   WPG   GREEN, Alfred   DL   N   Wilfrid Laurier   Add To   Active Roster

Blue Bombers sign Canadian defensive lineman Alfred Green

The Winnipeg Blue Bombers have signed Canadian defensive end Alfred Green.

The Wilfrid Laurier product was a fifth-round pick of the B.C. Lions in the 2021 CFL Draft and helped the Golden Hawks capture the 2016 Yates Cup. In 24 total games with the program, he recorded 52 total tackles, four sacks, three forced fumbles, and one fumble recovery.

The Blue Bombers have been working to build their Canadian depth along the defensive line with former first-round draft pick Jonathan Kongbo now in the NFL. The recently club traded for Cameron Lawson from the Montreal Alouettes before selecting Cole Adamson and Jeremy Kapelanski in the 2022 CFL Draft.

https://3downnation.com/2022/05/22/blue-bombers-sign-canadian-defensive-lineman-alfred-green/

gobombersgo

BLUE BOMBERS TRANSACTIONS: MAY 23, 2022

WINNIPEG, MB., May 23, 2022 - The Winnipeg Blue Bombers today announce the club has signed American defensive lineman Will Evans and American defensive back Evan Holm.

Evans (6-2, 242, Ohio University; born: November 20, 1997, in Augusta, GA) played five seasons at Ohio University where he developed into a top pass-rusher for the Bobcats. After redshirting his first season, Evans would go on to start each of his 40 games played and was named a team captain in 2019. The defensive end tallied 114 tackles, 11 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, and 2 fumble recoveries during his career with the Bobcats.

American defensive back Evan Holm (5-11, 180, North Dakota, April 14, 1998 in Edina, MN)

The club has also released National defensive lineman Jeremy Kapelanski.

https://www.bluebombers.com/2022/05/23/blue-bombers-transactions-may-23-2022/

Brady Oliveira  @bradyoliveira
Nice to see a college teammate of mine join me in the pro's!! Welcome Evan ... The guy can play @UNDfootball

Derek Taylor   @DTonSC
Bombers announce the release of this year's 6th-round draft pick, Jeremy Kapelanski. He got injured on the final day of rookie camp.

Transactions:

2022-05-23   WPG   DOBSON, Liam   OL   N   Maine   Add From Draft   Active Roster
2022-05-23   WPG   HOLM, Evan   DB   A   North Dakota   Add To   Active Roster
2022-05-23   WPG   EVANS, Will   DL   A   Ohio   Add To   Active Roster
2022-05-23   WPG   KAPELANSKI, Jeremy   DL   N   Guelph   Delete From Active   Free Agent

gobombersgo

Blue Bomber Transactions - May 24, 2022

WINNIPEG, MB., May 24, 2022 - The Winnipeg Blue Bombers today announce the following transactions:

Released from roster:

American quarterback Jake Floriea
American defensive lineman Inoke Moala

gobombersgo

Darrin Bauming   @DarrinBauming
The #Bombers have released an updated numerical roster after a handful of adds and cuts over the past few days.

Pigskin

Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

gobombersgo

Quote from: Pigskin on May 25, 2022, 02:38:01 AM
Any word on the Maston injury?
O'Shea wasn't able to provide an update on Tuesday.

Horseman

Quote from: gobombersgo on May 25, 2022, 11:17:40 AM
O'Shea wasn't able to provide an update on Tuesday.

He is probably waiting until Maston has an MRI or some other diagnostic exam before announcing the injury.