Winnipeg Jets Discussion - 2021/2022 Season

Started by ModAdmin, September 21, 2021, 02:56:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

road griller

[Opinions or claims based on personal experience (conjecture/anecdotal evidence) is not necessarily factual or knowledgeable.]

Making decisions or forming opinions on personal experience is what we do all day every day.  The Jets have been playing average hockey or below for a few seasons now.  This year they will miss the playoffs and likely sell at the deadline.  If they don?t they will keep some familiar faces and  still suck, if they do they will gain something for years down the road but many people won?t be waiting for the bus when it gets there.

Fairweather fans?  That is not how most would describe season ticket holders, or the ones who were on the list waiting and they are leaving in droves. 

I can?t remember the last time someone asked me ?did you watch the game last night??.  Used to be several times a day years ago.   

Pigskin

Has anyone heard if AC9 or CP91 are back yet?
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

Pigskin

No 64, 9, 91, 87 or 27. But not a bad 1st. period.

77 not adding anything to 80/81.

This is why I don't read much into plus/minus. 4 makes a big mistake and gives up a 3 on 1, 26,55, 25 all get a minus on that play.

blue_or_die

Quote from: road griller on February 23, 2022, 08:22:44 PM
Listen to me now, believe me later?..people have lost interest.   Nobody is even talking about them at gatherings or casual conversation anymore, other than the few hardcore s that talk about how much they suck.

I heard people talking about the Jets the other day, and therefore I declare that fans have not lost interest based on that one experience.
#Ride?

road griller

Quote from: blue_or_die on February 24, 2022, 02:42:18 AM
I heard people talking about the Jets the other day, and therefore I declare that fans have not lost interest based on that one experience.

Another big loss, time to sell what little star power they have.  People will be talking next season, saying things like who is that guy?  Is 19 losses in a row normal to start a season and the inevitable, I will take face value for my tickets, in Pesos.....

Jockitch

HellB was great but alas he cannot get the bottom 6 to score, Scheif to be a beast or get Chevy to make a move.
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

Pigskin

So it looks like to attend a Jets game for the rest of the season you will still have to be double vaccinated.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Pigskin on February 25, 2022, 03:33:11 AM
So it looks like to attend a Jets game for the rest of the season you will still have to be double vaccinated.

Good. Covidiots punching the air right now.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

theaardvark

I have heard that there are many fake Vax cards in use... the covidiots will get it... but TNSE understands that the vast majority of STH's want to be assured the fan next to them in an unmasked 100% capacity venue is vaxxed...  while they may lose a handful of potential sales to the unvaxxed without fake ID's, they will preserve a much larger number of vaxxed STHs..
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

blue_or_die

Will they be doing masks too? I thought the policies TNSE put in place to start the season were very sensible.
#Ride?

Pigskin

Masks are not required, but they are hoping people wear them when not eating or drinking.

theaardvark

As of the 15th, mask will be strongly encouraged but optional. 

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

Pigskin

Jockitch

Up by 3 then ( insert any cliche you want ) ??. very humbling
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

The Zipp

Time to send Chevy packing and give someone else's vision a shot.