Winnipeg Jets Discussion - 2021/2022 Season

Started by ModAdmin, September 21, 2021, 02:56:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue_gold_84

Beaulieu, Heinola, Stanley, Reichel in COVID Protocol.

Wheeler apparently skated with the team today, so that's good.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Pigskin

Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

theaardvark

Looks like they are putting everyone into protocol while they have time off... good idea, get it out of the way ;)
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Pigskin on January 11, 2022, 09:25:45 PM
Any word on PS25.

All indications are he's travelling with the team to Detroit for tomorrow's game.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Jockitch

Caught last night on Global that DeMelo didn?t clear protocol as Harkins did.
Thus the Jets may need 2 new Dmen in lineup vs Detroit. One apparently will be Samberg
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

blue_gold_84

Comrie and Dillon in COVID Protocol. Poganski called up from the Moose.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

theaardvark

Why not just call the whole Moose team up to play in Detroit... and sub in some Jets for any Moose in protocol...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

Pigskin

Every team in the NHL has gone thought this at some point this year. Don't like it, but it's a chance to see our young talent playing at the NHL level.

blue_or_die

Season's basically a write-off this year anyway. Might as well see how good the young guys are.
#Ride?

PloenFan

Pretty good game, including the rookie defencemen, and the PK on Detroit's 6 on 3 man advantage at the end of the game.

Pigskin

Are young players had a solid game. CP91 played well with 80/81. Helli was excellent.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: blue_or_die on January 13, 2022, 08:44:19 PM
Season's basically a write-off this year anyway. Might as well see how good the young guys are.

It's a tall order in this division but the Jets now have quite a few games in hand, which is to their benefit if they win consistently. As of now, they're only 2 points out of a WC spot with 4 games in hand over the Sharks.

Quote from: Pigskin on January 14, 2022, 03:43:11 AM
Are young players had a solid game. CP91 played well with 80/81. Helli was excellent.

Michigan boys came to play last night!

Samberg had a solid NHL debut. I hope we see more of him with the big club.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

theaardvark

Sambreg was solid, and Chisholm impressed.  Poganski, meh.

Saw tweets saying Samberg/Chisholm  > Stanley, and I think a:wrong, and b: way too early.  But there is no doubt they should be getting some NHL reps, and Beauleiu shouldn't see the ice again unless covid takes out the rest of the D...

Jockitch

Tend to agree with less Beaulieu (but he is reasonable vet) and more Samberg
Really was a great result and a pretty decent team effort with kudos to PK & definitely HellB
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

Pigskin

Who is in, who is out,  for the Jet's tonight.