Winnipeg Jets Discussion - 2021/2022 Season

Started by ModAdmin, September 21, 2021, 02:56:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jockitch

Connor?s was the Sniper, Toninato finished on the perfect pass & HellB was awesome

Kraken try but certainly not going into playoffs.  Canucks will be very tough opponent tonight
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Pigskin

Yes, the Kraken a solid team, with some pretty good goal tending. Nothing flashing, hard working group.

I am happy with that win.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

Jockitch

Looks bad for Wheeler ?.. in using the images of his knee being twisted & his struggle getting off

Jets had some great opportunities to win &  Comrie gave us a terrific effort

Hope Heinola gets in the lineup Tuesday instead of Beaulieu

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

blue_or_die

Sucks the Copp goal didn?t count and that we didn?t pick up 2 points. I hate shootouts.

That said, 3/4 points b2b on the road is a success. Keep it going at home now this week.
#Ride?

theaardvark

A week ago, I would have been OK with Wheeler out of the lineup, but he has surprised me with his production of late, and the Conschwhee line has been the driving force of late.

Ehlers seems to be squeezing the stick, trying too hard to be the star he is seen as...

CH37 wins us that game last night.. scheduling back to backs in 2 hour different time zones sucks...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: theaardvark on December 11, 2021, 03:30:21 PM
CH37 wins us that game last night.. scheduling back to backs in 2 hour different time zones sucks...

Seattle and Vancouver are in the same time zone.

Comrie wasn't great but the Jets gave up some ugly chances last night, which isn't on him. That Garland goal was a brutal brain fart by the defense.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Pigskin

We played good enough in regulation to win that game. We dominated the OT. We are crap in shot outs.

Still not clearing the front of the net well enough.

3 out of 4 points on this little road trip, not bad.

Jockitch

Pionk & now Wheeler ......... fingers crossed that both men can not suffer long with minimal long term affect

If long term ........ NOPE, I'm going to pause & breathe instead of start speculating on how Chevy might need to find a stud to fill in

Meanwhile does Stastny, Svechnikov or Copp go up to play with 55 & 81 ?? for Tues. vs the Sabres

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

Jockitch

just read on Jets site that Pionk is good to go for Tuesday but PM said Wheeler will be out "weeks".

Moose had a Covid outbreak (no info) so a call up is not possible for Tues., so Beaulieu will be the 12th forward

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

Pigskin

Cole Perfetti made Team Canada. Time for Cole to shine. He should be one of our leaders.

Pigskin

In Motion

I feel something is off with the Jets. I can't place my finger on it, but I'm starting to wonder
if they might not even make the playoffs despite all their talent. Hope I'm wrong!

blue_gold_84

Control the gap and you beat the Jets.

This team stinks.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

The Zipp

Quote from: In Motion on December 15, 2021, 06:09:14 AM
I feel something is off with the Jets. I can't place my finger on it, but I'm starting to wonder
if they might not even make the playoffs despite all their talent. Hope I'm wrong!

I will give you a hint - it's the coach