Winnipeg Jets Discussion - 2021/2022 Season

Started by ModAdmin, September 21, 2021, 02:56:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pigskin

Moe mite have to go back to 81/55/26  27/80/25  9/17/71.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

blue_or_die

Quote from: Pigskin on November 28, 2021, 07:36:07 PM
Moe mite have to go back to 81/55/26  27/80/25  9/17/71.

This is sort of the natural order of things. I always view Maurice's line blenders as ways to shake their focus back and once they're ready he tends to put them back with their 'natural linemates'. How often do we see line juggling that results in a permanent shift? Hardly ever.
#Ride?

Pigskin

The Zipp

Just turned on the Jets game - aren't the Coyotes terrible??  How do we have 40ish shots on net to 13 and be down ??

Just fire Pomo and Chevy and start over. 

The Zipp

Blake Wheeler finally does something to help the team and draws a penalty. 

Way to go captain!!

The Zipp

The Zipp

Jets deserve Bronx cheer at the end of this one...

Keep making excuses...this team stinks

The crowd is dead - atmosphere is terrible and Chevy and Pomo keep their jobs

Jockitch

We can Armchair Coach all we want ....... they deserved a better fate tonight & in so many of their recent losses, cept the Wild game of course
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

Pigskin

Quote from: Jockitch on November 30, 2021, 02:20:28 AM
We can Armchair Coach all we want ....... they deserved a better fate tonight & in so many of their recent losses, cept the Wild game of course

The line of 81/55/26, very good tonight. The scoring is going to come.

I thought NE27 didn't have his best game tonight.

What's PL80 doing back near the blue line on the PP. That big body needs to be in front of the net.

blue_gold_84

SOG don't tell much of a story, IMO. How many of those were perimeter shots?

The powerplay was atrocious. Puck possession was sketchy. Passing was off most of the night.

Losing to a team in win never mode is a bad look, especially after capping off that ugly road trip with a win and then returning home to take a dump on the ice.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

GOLDMEMBER

Fore coach. His message falling on deaf ears or other. This is brutal hockey.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

blue_gold_84

Blake Wheeler trying to find a silver lining during this slide, saying this adversity will benefit them in the playoffs. Gotta actually make the playoffs first, captain.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

blue_or_die

Burn the tape.

I feel so bad for people who dished out money to see that. On a Monday night, no less.
#Ride?

Pigskin

Pretty much the same top 9 as last year, minus Apples. Puck just not going into the net.

Lot's of shots last night. The one shift by 81/55/26 was great to watch. 5 on 5 and it looked like a PP.

55/26 look like there both skating much better. A little more jump with 81 on there line.

I think we need 27/80/25 together. put 9 back with 17/71.

The Zipp

Quote from: Pigskin on November 30, 2021, 04:57:25 PM
Pretty much the same top 9 as last year, minus Apples. Puck just not going into the net.

Lot's of shots last night. The one shift by 81/55/26 was great to watch. 5 on 5 and it looked like a PP.

55/26 look like there both skating much better. A little more jump with 81 on there line.

I think we need 27/80/25 together. put 9 back with 17/71.

excuses...the same reason POMO got canned in Columbus is the same reason he should be fired here.  He has taken the team as far as it can go...