Winnipeg Jets Discussion - 2021/2022 Season

Started by ModAdmin, September 21, 2021, 02:56:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue_or_die

Welcome back to 500. Let's call those first 3 games a wash and re-start the season tomorrow night in LA, mkay?
#Ride?

Jesse

Quote from: blue_or_die on October 27, 2021, 05:36:30 PM
Welcome back to 500. Let's call those first 3 games a wash and re-start the season tomorrow night in LA, mkay?

I think Comrie's in net...
My wife is amazing!

Jockitch

Just 19 seconds to shock me into the reality of "it's tied, oh my we just took the lead"  ......... GREAT victory  & thanks HellB
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

Pigskin

Helli, is going to have to have a break sooner or later. So you mite be right.

Interesting that last night we only had one right hand shooting forward in the line up.

We have three in total with MS55 and BW26.

Laine, Apps, and Roslovic, three pretty good right hand shooting forwards no longer with us.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

theaardvark

Quote from: Pigskin on October 27, 2021, 06:51:41 PM
Helli, is going to have to have a break sooner or later. So you mite be right.

Interesting that last night we only had one right hand shooting forward in the line up.

We have three in total with MS55 and BW26.

Laine, Apps, and Roslovic, three pretty good right hand shooting forwards no longer with us.

Just means we have to turn the cycle counterclockwise on the PP... easy peasy... and will mess up the opponents...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

GOLDMEMBER

No way we win many or any games with Comrie in the net. Our D zone awareness and converge is pathetic. Maurice Coached team strikes again! We get blasted outshot game in game out it seems.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Pigskin

Jesse

My wife is amazing!

drahgon

same, perils of playing in the western conference though. The first season in the southeast division was a treat in terms of game times!

Pigskin

BW26 has been cleared to ion the Jets. Apparently he is in LA.

Pigskin

Nice goal by PL80. LS64 needs to be better on the LA goal.

Jets out played in the second period.

Comrie with a good game.

Jets with a very good 3rd. period.

81/80/71   25/9/27 both of these lines have played very well. Moe would be crazy to break them up right now.

When 55 and 26 get back, who plays the left side with them?

Jesse

This would make sense if the NHL were conducting an audit and Chevy wasn't blamed for misfiled salary structure.

I'm not sure this makes sense when everyone in that room let Aldrich go about his merry way.
My wife is amazing!

Pigskin

Jets will be back on the ice on Saturday at 6:00 pm.

Nice to see PL80 get back on track this year.

Jockitch

Really competitive game and mighty fine victory.
Three cheers for Comrie who was sharp and kept his position with good balance and tracking well

Thinking ahead ?. sure hope PM keeps 80, 81 & 71 together when 26 & 55 get back in
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

The Zipp

Quote from: Jockitch on October 30, 2021, 01:33:20 AM
Really competitive game and mighty fine victory.
Three cheers for Comrie who was sharp and kept his position with good balance and tracking well

Thinking ahead ?. sure hope PM keeps 80, 81 & 71 together when 26 & 55 get back in

Put wheeler on the 4th line