Winnipeg Jets Discussion - 2021/2022 Season

Started by ModAdmin, September 21, 2021, 02:56:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Pigskin on October 21, 2021, 05:28:57 PM
With MS55 out, do you put all our fire power on one line with 81/80/27 ?

Stastny was 1C at today's practice, Dubois at 2C.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Pigskin

Jets much better tonight.

PK was better.
81/80/71 This line had a very good game.
27 is flighting around the goals are going to come.
Helli was rock solid tonight.

The Jet's still having trouble clearing there zone at times.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

theaardvark

Can we trade MS55 and BW26?  Undefeated when both of them are out...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Pigskin on October 22, 2021, 03:06:30 AM
Jet's much better tonight.

PK was better.
81/80/71 This line had a very good game.
27 is flighting around the goals are going to come.
Helli was rock solid tonight.

The Jet's still having trouble clearing there zone at times.

Dubois, Connor, and Svechnikov were great last night. Some real nice puck movement on setting up Dubois' goal. Ehlers, Morrissey, and Hellebuyck were in mid-season form, too.

Needed that win last night.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Pigskin

Well the Jets win another. Looks like PS25 scored a couple of times. PL80 and KC81 both scoring again and playing well. Nice to see PL80 get his game back this year.

Jesse

Didn?t watch the game at all but nice to see Dubois and Connor keep up their scoring.
My wife is amazing!

Jockitch

Got a free-bee so was cheering long & loud ........ especially when the Jets scored or HellB made a great save, which there certainly were a few.

Pound for pound Pionk battles hard, Conman is sooooo quick, Svech & Dub80 look compatible with Conman
Ehlers is a bit lost out there with Stats & a snake bitten so far ..... hope he gets paired with Sceif55
Like Dillon & Beaulieu but more surprised how slow they can be compared to TC action.
Vesal (sure has abilities), Dub80 & Stastny used their sticks well for deflections,
Schmidt is very skilled & fast but would like to see him move the puck up the ice ...... as his history shows he rarely records Hits

The Preds sure worked the puck & showed, IMO, how weak our boys can be on the boards defensively
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

Pigskin

Without MS55 and BW26, the Jets have been doing a very nice job. It's nice to see other players stepping up and filling there roles.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Jesse on October 24, 2021, 01:28:36 PM
Didn?t watch the game at all but nice to see Dubois and Connor keep up their scoring.

6 and 9 pts. respectively so far. Both are playing very well. Loved seeing Stastny pot a couple the other night, too.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

blue_gold_84

With 5G and 3A in his last 3GP, Kyle Connor has been named the NHL First Star of the Week.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Pigskin

9 pm start tonight. Let's see if we can win three in a row.

Pigskin

Nice road win by the Jets tonight. Two very important face off wins by Copp helped to win this one. Still having clearing problems in our own end.

Jesse

Quote from: Pigskin on October 27, 2021, 04:52:53 AM
Nice road win by the Jets tonight. Two very important face off wins by Copp helped to win this one. Still having clearing problems in our own end.

What a wild end to the game.
My wife is amazing!

theaardvark

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.