Blue Bombers Forum
April 13, 2021, 09:58:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]
  Print  
Author Topic: CFL Free agency: In general  (Read 9322 times)
TecnoGenius

« Reply #210 on: February 24, 2021, 04:33:56 AM »

They have Judge at WIL, and I think Fabian Foote will start at DT.

Why Judge at WILL?  Why not MIKE?  I see they still have Woods, but they didn't bother playing him in '19, and Woods is getting old after so many years of not playing.  Unless they have some star IMP MIKE, I'd put a good, cheap IMP at WILL, much like we did with Wilson.

With what I'm guessing they are paying Judge, you need him to be a high-impact high-value position.

Never go full Rider!
the paw

« Reply #211 on: February 24, 2021, 01:39:06 PM »

Why Judge at WILL?  Why not MIKE?  I see they still have Woods, but they didn't bother playing him in '19, and Woods is getting old after so many years of not playing.  Unless they have some star IMP MIKE, I'd put a good, cheap IMP at WILL, much like we did with Wilson.

With what I'm guessing they are paying Judge, you need him to be a high-impact high-value position.

Depending on the defensive scheme, WIL can be as high impact as MIKE.  Heck, in his prime, Chip Cox was the high impact LB at SAM.

They could just as easily play Judge in the middle, but my guess is that with his cover skills and past success at WIL, that's where they will use him.

grab grass 'n growl
theaardvark

« Reply #212 on: February 24, 2021, 03:06:49 PM »

Muamba is still available, no?  Judge / Muamba makes a nice ratio LB corps

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.
GCn19

« Reply #213 on: February 24, 2021, 03:20:14 PM »

Muamba is still available, no?  Judge / Muamba makes a nice ratio LB corps

Sure would...but I doubt SMS realities allow them to spend that much cheddar on their LBer corps.

Some people take this forum way too seriously.
blue_or_die

« Reply #214 on: February 24, 2021, 06:29:59 PM »

Sure would...but I doubt SMS realities allow them to spend that much cheddar on their LBer corps.

It's the Argos- there is no cap.

107th Grey Cup champs and WE ARE LIT
Blue In BC

« Reply #215 on: February 24, 2021, 07:24:59 PM »

Tin hat.

No more excuses.
theaardvark

« Reply #216 on: February 25, 2021, 02:33:13 PM »

They have a definite cap, and you can bet most of they players they are signing are taking small salaries with bonuses, betting on themselves.  If they all have great years, pinball is going to be in deep doo doo...

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.
CrazyCanuck89

« Reply #217 on: February 25, 2021, 03:09:26 PM »

Judge is at WILL, because of his speed and coverage ability.  I could see them rotating Woods and Cassar at MIKE.
blue_or_die

« Reply #218 on: February 25, 2021, 07:02:41 PM »

Tin hat.

Man, you have absolutely zero ability to read sarcasm online

107th Grey Cup champs and WE ARE LIT
Blue In BC

« Reply #219 on: February 25, 2021, 08:26:29 PM »

Man, you have absolutely zero ability to read sarcasm online

Apparently you don't either. Smiley

No more excuses.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]
  Print