Blue Bombers Forum
April 13, 2021, 09:51:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Grey Cup games On Demand  (Read 1318 times)
wpg#1

My comfy chair. Signed by Milt !

« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2021, 04:18:09 PM »

Don't know if anyone else has been watching the games, but I'm having a blast. Watched the Fog Bowl yesterday, very interesting how it was all handled once the fog REALLY rolled in.
It's interesting the similarities, and the differences to today's game, and all I can say is Kenny Ploen ?.. wow !! Playing offence, defence, everything !! 

GO BLUE BOMBERS GO !
COOL BEANS !
TecnoGenius

« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2021, 06:31:06 AM »

I've been watching the 40's and 50's so far.  Very interesting to see how the game differed.  The mud bowl was just nuts.

I'll keep watching and discuss more as I see interesting things.

One thing that is shocking so far is how few people are watching as per the youtube Views counts!  Under 100 views for most/all games so far?  Many at only 60?  Yikes.  There's really that few CFL fans left?  You'd think any real uber fan would want to watch at least a few of these things, especially ones with their team in the game.  I'm not even close to being the uber-est fan out there, and I'm watching all of them!

Anyhow, I'm really pleased the CFL put these things out!  The quality and production is top notch given the source material.  I think that's a great PR move and a nice reward for the loyal, suffering, fans; even though most aren't appreciating it.

Never go full Rider!
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: