Blue Bombers Forum
December 01, 2020, 07:36:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Chris Streveler has made the Arizona Cardinals' 53 man active roster  (Read 3832 times)
BLUEBOMBER

« Reply #75 on: October 28, 2020, 12:44:24 AM »

I think AZ is a few years away from being a legit Superbowl contender.  Yes, they can play with the best of them in the NFL but experience does play a major factor when the championship games are on the line.  I think a lot of credit has to be given to Tom Clements developing the offence and Murray in AZ.  I do wonder why he hasn't had a shot at being a HC by now or at least be a highly sought after OC in the NFL. 
TecnoGenius

« Reply #76 on: October 28, 2020, 05:12:33 AM »

I'm wondering if they wanted someone with similar qualities to K-Mu so in case he goes down for any amount of time (even a series), they don't have to change the offense.

Could be... However, Strev's arm/reads are not as good as KM's, clearly.  I should say "yet" because Strev could still grow into those talents.  Remember all, Strev's still just a young pup!!

But to be honest, anyone watching Strev's #1 starter games in WPG knows that he isn't yet starter/#1/franchise QB yet.

That's why his passes in the GC were so effective... D's see Strev and they think "run".  Those were some beautiful passes BTW: not sure Collaros could have thrown that TD any better than that.  HAM had that "hey what just hit us" look... priceless.

Never go full Rider!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: